Bombs are used to damage enemies, destroy rocks, and open up regular doors and secret rooms. When spawned, there is a possibility for it to be a Troll Bomb instead. Isaac's bombs deal 40 damage to enemies and one full heart of damage to himself.
|Bomb||Image||Worth||Additional Info||Unlocked By|
|1+1 Free Bomb||2|
Will not add to the player's bomb count, but when picked up, it will give the player unlimited bombs for the duration of the current floor, even if the current number of bombs is 0.
|Completing the Blue Bomber challenge.|
Troll Bombs[edit | edit source]
Bomb pickups have a chance to spawn as a Troll Bomb. Normal Troll Bombs cannot be picked up and are already lit, so be wary of the imminent explosion.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Trolling is the internet term for tricking or messing with one psychologically. This is why this item is called a "Troll bomb."
- Troll Bombs are now given a random amount of time before exploding. Before that they always exploded at a fixed time. This means that if two Troll Bombs spawn at the exact same time right next to each other, there's a high chance one Troll Bomb will blow up before the other, sending that Troll Bomb sliding outwards a bit before exploding.
- If Isaac has the Safety Scissors , the Troll Bomb will turn into a Bomb.
Mega Troll Bombs[edit | edit source]
Mega Troll Bombs are another bomb variation that behaves similarly to regular Troll Bombs, but come with additional hazards:
- They are bigger and have a larger blast radius (like bombs upgraded with Mr. Mega ).
- If nearby, they actively chase Isaac before exploding (as if under the influence of Magneto ).