Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Bonies are skeleton enemies which wander around the room and quickly throw bone projectiles at Isaac when he lines up with them.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Black Bony[edit | edit source]
Black Bonies are harder versions of Bonies that behave identically to regular Bonies, but fire three bones in a row and explode upon death. The first bone will be fired when Isaac lines up, but the second and third one may be fired at an angle towards him.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite Bonies being made entirely of bones, they leave bloodstains behind upon death.
- They only leave behind bones when killed.
- Bonies are one of a few enemies in-game to have their own unique projectile type.
- Bonies were confirmed to be the first enemy not designed by Edmund McMillen. He also confirmed that it was designed by Matt, the lead artist for The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth, and that Edmund loved the simplicity of the AI, fitting "perfectly into the isaac world."
- Bonies are spawned by The Forsaken, and Black Bonies are spawned by its Black Champion version.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|