Bonies are skeleton enemies which wander around the room and quickly throw bone projectiles at Isaac when he lines up with them.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Black Bony[edit | edit source]
Black Bonies are harder versions of Bonies that behave identically to regular Bonies, but fire three bones in a row and explode upon death. The first bone will be fired when Isaac lines up, but the second and third one may be fired at an angle towards him.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite Bonies being made entirely of bones, they leave bloodstains behind upon death.
- They only leave behind bones when killed.
- Bonies are one of a few enemies in-game to have their own unique projectile type.
- Bonies were confirmed to be the first enemy not designed by Edmund McMillen. He also confirmed that it was designed by Matt, the lead artist for The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth, and that Edmund loved the simplicity of the AI, fitting "perfectly into the isaac world."
- Bonies are spawned by The Forsaken, and Black Bonies are spawned by its Black Champion version.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|