Book of Shadows
From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Book of Shadows is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, creates a protective shield nullifying all types of damage for 10 seconds.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Book of Shadows effect negates health loss from Blood Donation Machines and Devil Beggars.
- Does not prevent heart container loss from Health Down Pills or Devil Room deals.
- The Book of Shadows is highly effective with orbital familiars because the player can run into enemies and deal a massive amount of damage.
- Razor Blade
can be used at no cost while the Book of Shadows shield is present, allowing damage to be significantly increased for the room.
Upon use, deals one heart of damage to Isaac and grants +1.2 damage for the current room.
- In Rebirth, The Book of Shadows and other invulnerability items will no longer grant drops from the Sacrifice Room.
- The effect ends if the player leaves the room.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Book of Shadows is a reference to the infamous Book of Shadows, a book of religious texts and instructions for magical rituals found within the Neopagan religion of Wicca.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC[edit | edit source]
4AP4 J07H (First floor treasure room, north of spawn; Curse of the Unknown)
PS4[edit | edit source]
VZFS Z60W (First floor treasure room)
PS Vita[edit | edit source]
CBWE 162X (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
3DS[edit | edit source]
TRKL JDCG (First floor treasure room)
Switch[edit | edit source]
7ENY AQRB (First Floor Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|