Book of Shadows
From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Book of Shadows is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, creates a protective shield nullifying all types of damage for 10 seconds.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Book of Shadows effect negates health loss from Blood Donation Machines and Devil Beggars.
- Does not prevent heart container loss from Health Down Pills or Devil Room deals.
- The Book of Shadows is highly effective with orbital familiars because the player can run into enemies and deal a massive amount of damage.
- Razor Blade can be used at no cost while the Book of Shadows shield is present, allowing damage to be significantly increased for the room.
- In Rebirth, The Book of Shadows and other invulnerability items will no longer grant drops from the Sacrifice Room.
- The effect ends if the player leaves the room.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Book of Shadows is a reference to the infamous Book of Shadows, a book of religious texts and instructions for magical rituals found within the Neopagan religion of Wicca.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC[edit | edit source]
4AP4 J07H (First floor treasure room, north of spawn; Curse of the Unknown)
PS4[edit | edit source]
VZFS Z60W (First floor treasure room)
PS Vita[edit | edit source]
CBWE 162X (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
3DS[edit | edit source]
TRKL JDCG (First floor treasure room)
Switch[edit | edit source]
7ENY AQRB (First Floor Treasure Room)
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|