Effects[edit | edit source]
- +0.1 flat damage.
- Grants a Soul Heart.
- Enemies may randomly become briefly charmed or feared.
- Taking damage has a chance to spawn rainbow poop.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- None of the above effects are affected by luck.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Bozo's appearance prior to Booster Pack #5.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Bozo has been added in Booster Pack #1, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Bozo is based on this Steam Workshop item by electoon.
- This item is a reference to Bozo the Clown, a clown character whose broad popularity peaked in the 1960s.
- The item's ability to inflict fear may be a reference to coulrophobia, the fear of clowns.
- If you die with Red Heart containers and enemies destroy the rainbow poop in time, your hearts will fill up again, still leaving you dead.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|