Breath of Life
|(page 3, column 1, row 5)|
Breath of Life is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Holding spacebar will gradually deplete the charge bar. As charge gets closer to zero, Isaac turns more and more blue.
- Once the invincibility takes effect, Isaac starts flashing rapidly.
- Grants a brief moment of invincibility when the charge bar hits zero. If spacebar is held for an additional second after hitting zero, Isaac will take damage.
- The item will recharge on its own but cannot be used again until it is fully charged (even if you didn't fully deplete the charge bar).
Uses[edit | edit source]
- While difficult to use in battle, it is very helpful for using Blood Donation Machines and Devil Beggars without losing any life.
- Similarly, it can be used to cross over spikes and enter Curse Rooms without taking damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Blind RageIncreases invincibility time after getting hit.: Doubles the invincibility period after taking damage with Breath of Life.
- Isaac's HeartIsaac himself is now immune to all damage, and a heart familiar appears and follows Isaac. If the heart is hurt, Isaac is hurt.: When held down too long, Breath of Life no longer damages Isaac, resulting in infinite invincibility.
- VoidConsumes all pedestal items in the room. Active items will have their effects added to Void, and passive items will grant stat upgrades.: Using Void with Breath of Life will immediately grant invincibility frames.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Breath of Life refers to God breathing life into soil to create the first human.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! This item does not work with Broken Remote.
Bug! If you have The Battery and a full yellow charge bar, the yellow charges will not decrease when the item is used, despite the green charges decreasing beneath. This makes it more difficult to gauge when to release the button.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
9YXJ B6M0 (found in Angel room in Catacombs 1)
S8PG 8NLE (Found in Angel room after defeating the boss in Caves I)
SMJ3 0TLY (Found in Angel room after defeating the boss in Catacombs I)
1ATQ LTG7 (Found in Angel room after defeating MOM)
S4FP ER7Y (Found in Angel room after defeating MOM)
NKF0 PZFZ (found in Angel room in Utero I)
4RVE W694 (Found in Angel room after defeating the boss in Womb I)
R7ZV 8PTB (Found inside the Angel room after defeating the boss in Catacombs II)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|