Effects[edit | edit source]
- Replaces all red hearts with 6 empty bone hearts.
- Upon losing a bone heart, Isaac fires bones in 8 directions and permanently gains a +0.5 tears up.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Picking this item up as The Lost will give a minor tears up.
- Picking this item up as Keeper will give a minor tears up.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room.: Gives 12 empty bone hearts that give tears up.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Brittle Bone Disease (Osteogenesis Imperfecta) is a disorder that results in fragile bones that break easily.
- "Everything hurts" may be a reference to Melting from Nuclear Throne.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! For some players, when picking up Brittle Bones as the Keeper, he will instantly die and spawn lots of Blue flies.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|