We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Lua error in Module:Text at line 259: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value).
|Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".|
|Defeat The Lamb as The ForgottenBrittle Bones|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Replaces all red hearts with 6 empty bone hearts.
- Upon losing a bone heart, Isaac fires bones in 8 directions and permanently gains a +0.5 tears up.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Picking this item up as The Lost or Keeper will give a one-time +0.5 tears up.
- Keeper will also gain 24 Blue Flies.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Empty VesselWhile Isaac has no red hearts, this item grants flight and a random chance to activate an invincibility shield for a few seconds. If Isaac gains any red hearts, these benefits will disappear.: The empty bone hearts will trigger Empty Vessel's effects.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Everything hurts" may be a reference to Melting from Nuclear Throne.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! For some players, when picking up Brittle Bones as the Keeper, he will instantly die and spawn lots of Blue flies.
- Brittle BonesReplaces all red hearts with 6 empty bone hearts. Upon losing a bone heart, Isaac fires bones in 8 directions and permanently gains a tears up.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle.
- Dead ToothWhile firing, Isaac gains a green aura that poisons nearby enemies.
- Dog ToothIncreases damage and speed. Upon entering a room adjacent to a secret room, a howl sound effect will play.
- Jaw BoneSpawns a familiar that flies the room while firing, dealing a flat 7 damage to enemies that come in contact and retrieving pickups.
- MarrowGrants one bone heart and spawns three red heart pickups.
- Monstro's ToothMonstro jumps onto a random enemy, doing area damage. Can damage/kill the player if summoned in an room without enemies.
- My Little UnicornUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, removing the ability to shoot tears and replacing it with the ability to deal contact damage to enemies.
- Pointy RibSpawns a bone familiar that can be aimed with the fire buttons and does contact damage.
- Slipped RibSpawns a bone familiar that circles around Isaac and reflects enemy shots.
- Unicorn StumpUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, but removes the ability to shoot tears.
- Black ToothAdds a chance to fire a black tooth that poisons enemies.
- Cursed SkullIf Isaac has less than one full red heart after taking damage, he will be immediately teleported to the last cleared room he was in.
- Finger BoneGrants a chance to gain a bone heart upon taking damage.
- Rib of GreedPrevents Greed and Super Greed from appearing in Shops and Secret Rooms.
- Wish BoneTaking damage has a small chance to destroy the trinket and spawn a random item.
|The Forgotten Unlocks|
|MarrowDefeat Mom's Heart or It Lives! on hard mode as The ForgottenSlipped RibDefeat Isaac as The ForgottenPointy RibDefeat Satan as The ForgottenJaw BoneDefeat ??? as The ForgottenBrittle BonesDefeat The Lamb as The ForgottenDivorce PapersComplete the Boss Rush as The ForgottenHallowed GroundDefeat Hush as The ForgottenFinger BoneDefeat Ultra Greed as The ForgottenDad's RingDefeat Ultra Greedier as The ForgottenBook of the DeadDefeat Delirium as The ForgottenBone BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as The ForgottenBound BabyDefeat Mega Satan as The Forgotten|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|