Effects[edit | edit source]
- Replaces all Red Hearts with 6 empty Bone Hearts.
- Upon losing a Bone Heart, Isaac fires a ring of 8 bones that split into more bones and permanently gains a +0.5 tears up.
- Each bone does twice Isaac's damage plus a flat 22 damage; split bones do half this amount.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Picking this item up as The Lost or Keeper will give a one-time +0.5 tears up. This bonus is retained even if the item is later lost or rerolled.
- Keeper will also gain 24 Blue Flies.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Empty Vessel: The empty Bone Hearts will trigger Empty Vessel's effects.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Brittle Bones has been added in Booster Pack #5, after the initial release of the DLC.
- "Everything hurts" may be a reference to Melting from Nuclear Throne.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! For some players, when picking up Brittle Bones as the Keeper, he will instantly die and spawn lots of Blue flies.
- Brittle Bones
- Compound Fracture
- Dead Tooth
- Dog Tooth
- Jaw Bone
- Monstro's Tooth
- My Little Unicorn
- Pointy Rib
- Slipped Rib
- Unicorn Stump
|The Forgotten Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|