Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Broken Ankh is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- When held, Isaac has a 22.22% chance to be revived as ??? upon death. Can occur multiple times in the same run.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This trinket isn't affected by the Luck stat.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
- 1up!Gives an extra life. Upon death, you will respawn in the previous room with full health and lose the 1up!.
- AnkhUpon death, the player will respawn as ??? with 3 soul hearts.
- Dead CatSets the amount of red heart containers to 1, but gives Isaac 9 extra lives. After dying, Isaac is teleported to the last safe room. New heart containers can be obtained after picking up this item, but after each death, the number of heart containers is set to 1 again.
- Guppy's CollarGrants Isaac a permanent 50% chance to respawn with 1/2 of a red heart after death.
- Judas' ShadowAdds an extra life; upon death, it respawns Isaac as Black Judas with only two black hearts.
- Lazarus' RagsUpon dying, resurrect as Revived Lazarus with one heart container and Anemic item.
|Missing No.Complete the Boss Rush as LazarusLazarus' RagsDefeat Isaac as LazarusBroken AnkhDefeat Satan as LazarusStore CreditDefeat ??? as LazarusPandora's BoxDefeat The Lamb as LazarusWrapped Baby Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Azazel
Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as LazarusBegotten Baby Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Lazarus
Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Azazel
|Empty VesselDefeat Hush as LazarusKey BumDefeat Ultra Greed as LazarusLong BabyDefeat Mega Satan as LazarusDripping BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Lazarus||Compound FractureDefeat Delirium as LazarusPlan CDefeat Ultra Greedier as Lazarus|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|