Brownie is a boss added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth that can be found in all environments of chapter 3. It is a corny poop-related form of Dingle, but Brownie is far bigger than him and when beaten, he transforms into Dangle, a corny variant of Dingle. He could be related to Dingle in a way similar to Pin and Scolex.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Brownie counters damage by spawning Brownie Corns.
- He may crush these Brownie Corns while moving, regaining 3 HP for each.
- He slides across the room, leaving a trail of slippery brown creep, spawning Corn Mines and shooting corny shots towards Isaac.
- The Corn Mines' corn shots and gas can damage and poison Brownie. While poisoned, he will leave damaging green creep instead of Brown Creep.
- He twirls and jumps around the room, creating a puddle of brown creep every time he lands and tossing corny shots in all directions.
- When at low health, he reappears as Dangle with very low maximum health.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Black: Spawns up to 3 Chargers at once instead of Brownie Corns and creates black creep instead of brown creep. The Corn Mines that he spawns will also be black. Brownie will still leave green creep when poisoned. When at low health, he spawns 2 Dank Squirts instead of becoming a weakened Dangle.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Brownie as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Brownie may be paired along with regular Dips in a Boss Room.
- If a Butt Bomb goes off in the same room as Brownie, it will heal him.
- If you activate Flush! in this fight, Brownie will drain along with any Brownie Corns into the ground, and be immediately defeated.
- If Brownie is inflicted by any status effect it will leave a Creep with that same effect (e.g. Spider Bite will give it a white creep if it's affected).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Brownie is the name of a character and boss in Super Meat Boy, a game by Edmund McMillen (the creator of The Binding of Isaac).
- Brownie is one of the three bosses who spawns Brownie Corns. The other two are Dangle and the Turdlings.
- In the versus screen, there is a smiling face next to Brownie's name. Brownie is one of the two bosses in the game that has a unique icon in its versus screen name; the other one is Mom.
- The Black Champion version of Brownie acts slightly similar to the Dank Squirt and may, therefore, be a "dank" or meconium version of Brownie.
- During the DLC's release, the Black Champion version of Brownie was able to spawn up to 11 Drowned Chargers at once instead of regular Chargers, at a higher rate. It was nerfed in an update shortly after, since the damage from the large amounts of Drowned Chargers was unavoidable.
- Brownie can be found in The Void, even before being unlocked.
Bug[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|