| Defeat ??? as 3 different characters|
Brownie is a boss added in Afterbirth that can be found in all environments of Chapter 3. It is a corny poop-related form of Dingle, but Brownie is far bigger than him and when beaten, he transforms into Dangle, a corny variant of Dingle. He could be related to Dingle in a way similar to Pin and Scolex.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Brownie counters damage by spawning Brownie Corns.
- He may crush these Brownie Corns while moving, regaining some health.
- He twirls, jumps, and dashes around leaving behind Brown Creep and tossing corny shots everywhere.
- He can leave behind Corn Mines.
- The Corn Mines' corn shots and gas can damage and poison Brownie.
- While poisoned, he will leave damaging green creep instead of brown creep.
- When his first form is destroyed, he reappears as Dangle with very low maximum health.
Champion versions[edit | edit source]
- Black: Spawns up to 3 Chargers at once instead of Brownie Corns and creates Black Creep instead of Brown Creep. Upon death, spawns 2 Dank Squirts.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Brownie as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Brownie may be paired along with regular Dips in a boss room.
- If a Butt Bomb goes off in the same room as Brownie, it will heal him.
- If you activate Flush! in this fight, Brownie will drain along with any Brownie Corns into the ground, and be immediately defeated.
- If Brownie is inflicted by any Effect it will leave a Creep with that same effect E.g. Spider Bite will give it a white creep if its affected.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Brownie is the name of a character in Super Meat Boy, a game by Edmund McMillen (the creator of Binding of Isaac).
- Brownie is one of the three bosses who spawns Brownie Corns. The other two are Dangle and the Turdlings.
- In the versus screen, there is a smiling face next to Brownie's name. Brownie is one of the two bosses in the game that has a unique icon in its versus screen name; the other one is Mom.
- The Black Champion Version of Brownie acts slightly similar to the Dank Squirt and may therefore be a "dank" or meconium version of Brownie.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Chapter 1|| Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
|Chapter 2|| C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • Carrion Queen • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
|Chapter 3|| The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask of Infamy • Monstro II • War • Mom |
|Chapter 4|| Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • It Lives • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mom's Heart • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid |
Sisters Vis • The Matriarch
|Chapter 5||Satan • Isaac|
|Chapter 6||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
|Greed Mode|| Ultra Greed |
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|