|Defeat ??? as 3 different characters|
Brownie is a boss in Afterbirth that can be found in the third chapter. It is a poop-related form of Dingle, but Brownie is far bigger than him and when beaten, he transforms into Dangle, a corny variant of Dingle. He could be related to Dingle in a way similar to Pin and Scolex.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Brownie counters damage by spawning Corn Dip enemies.
- He may crush these Corn Dips while moving, regaining some health.
- He twirls, jumps, and dashes around leaving behind brown creep and tossing corny shots everywhere.
- He can leave behind poop landmines that will go off when destroyed or after some time. This will release a cloud of poisonous gas similar to one from gas mushrooms and fire corny shots in eight directions.
- The landmines' corn shots and gas can damage and poison Brownie.
- While poisoned, he will leave damaging green creep instead of brown creep.
- When his first form is destroyed, he reappears as Dangle with very low maximum health.
Champion versions[edit | edit source]
- Black: Spawns up to 3 Chargers at once instead of Corn Dips while creating Black Creep. Upon death, spawns 2 Dank Squirts.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a Butt Bomb goes off in the same room as Brownie, it will heal him.
- If you activate Flush! in this fight, Brownie will drain along with any Corn Dips into the ground, and be immediately defeated.
- If Brownie is inflicted by any Effect it will leave a Creep with that same effect E.g. Spider Bite will give it a white creep if its affected.
- Dank Squirts can be spawned if Delirium turns into a Black Champion Brownie at low health and dies. Killing them will count as killing Delirium.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Brownie as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Brownie is the name of a character in Super Meat Boy, a game by Edmund McMillen (the creator of Binding of Isaac).
- Brownie is one of the three bosses who spawns Corn Dips. The other two are Dangle and the Turdlings.
- In the versus screen, there is a smiling face next to Brownie's name. Brownie is one of the two bosses in the game that has a unique icon in its versus screen name; the other one is Mom.
- The Black Champion Version of Brownie acts slightly similar to the Dank Squirt and may therefore be a "dank" or meconium version of Brownie.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Chapter 1|| Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurdy Jr. • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
|Chapter 2|| C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • Carrion Queen • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
|Chapter 3|| The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • Carrion Queen • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask of Infamy • Monstro II • War • The Wretched • Mom |
|Chapter 4||Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • It Lives • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mom's Heart • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid|
|Chapter 5||The Fallen • Isaac • Satan|
|Chapter 6||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
|Greed Mode|| Ultra Greed |
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|