Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Brownie is a boss added in Afterbirth that can be found in all environments of chapter 3. It is a corny poop-related form of Dingle, but Brownie is far bigger than him and when beaten, he transforms into Dangle, a corny variant of Dingle. He could be related to Dingle in a way similar to Pin and Scolex.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Brownie counters damage by spawning Brownie Corns.
- He may crush these Brownie Corns while moving, regaining some health.
- He twirls, jumps, and dashes around leaving behind brown creep and tossing corny shots everywhere.
- He can leave behind Corn Mines.
- The Corn Mines' corn shots and gas can damage and poison Brownie.
- While poisoned, he will leave damaging green creep instead of brown creep.
- When his first form is destroyed, he reappears as Dangle with very low maximum health.
Champion versions[edit | edit source]
- Black: Spawns up to 3 Chargers at once instead of Brownie Corns and creates black creep instead of Brown Creep. Brownie will still leave Green Creep when poisoned. Upon death, spawns 2 Dank Squirts.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Brownie as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Brownie may be paired along with regular Dips in a boss room.
- If a Butt Bomb goes off in the same room as Brownie, it will heal him.
- If you activate Flush! in this fight, Brownie will drain along with any Brownie Corns into the ground, and be immediately defeated.
- If Brownie is inflicted by any Effect it will leave a Creep with that same effect E.g. Spider Bite will give it a white creep if its affected.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Brownie is the name of a character and boss in Super Meat Boy, a game by Edmund McMillen (the creator of Binding of Isaac).
- Brownie is one of the three bosses who spawns Brownie Corns. The other two are Dangle and the Turdlings.
- In the versus screen, there is a smiling face next to Brownie's name. Brownie is one of the two bosses in the game that has a unique icon in its versus screen name; the other one is Mom.
- The Black Champion Version of Brownie acts slightly similar to the Dank Squirt and may therefore be a "dank" or meconium version of Brownie.
Bug[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|