From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Bum Friend is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Bum Friend is a beggar who follows Isaac and picks up coins on the ground. (He does not fill up a familiar "slot".)
- After picking up 6 coins, Bum Friend will drop a pickup.
- After that, Bum Friend has a 67% chance to drop a pickup after picking up 3 coins and a 33% chance to drop a pickup after picking up 4 coins.
- This item belongs to the Super Bum set. Collecting all three items in this set will grant a Super Bum familiar.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bum Friend cannot pick up sticky nickels.
- Bum Friend can pick up lucky pennies, but it will simply count as a regular penny and will not grant Luck.
- From a scoring perspective, pennies that Bum Friend picks up count towards your Schwag Bonus on daily runs.
Drops[edit | edit source]
- Bum Friend can drop:
- Bum Friend will not drop Little Batteries or pedestal items.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
: Familiar is bigger and drops occur more often.
Increases the size and damage of familiars.
- Duct Tape
: Familiar will stay in place relative to Isaac.
Stops Isaac's familiars from moving.
- Extension Cord
: Familiar will occasionally be connected to Isaac via electricity.
Beams of yellow electricity flow between Isaac and his familiars, damaging any enemies between them.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If hit by an explosion before finishing collection on the room, Bum Friend may freeze in place.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
M9JC ZYAL (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
2YN8 JS3R (Treasure room adjacent to spawn) (Normal mode)
MG9V SPR7 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
3MR7 XNJS (First floor treasure room)
GNBR EEGK (First floor treasure room)
A1TT QRBE (First floor treasure room)
WVFY R43V (First floor treasure room; Curse of the Labyrinth)
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|