Bum Friend is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Bum Friend is a beggar who follows Isaac and picks up coins on the ground. (He does not fill up a familiar "slot".)
- After picking up 6 coins, Bum Friend will drop a pickup.
- After that, Bum Friend has a 67% chance to drop a pickup after picking up 3 coins and a 33% chance to drop a pickup after picking up 4 coins.
- This item belongs to the Super BumReplaces Bum FriendA portable beggar who follows Isaac, picks up coins for himself, and occasionally drops a pickup after collecting a coin. Does not spawn collectibles., Dark BumSpawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and collects red hearts. For every one-and-a-half red hearts collected, Dark Bum will generate one soul heart, one hostile Spider or one friendly blue spider., and Key BumSpawns a portable key master that follows Isaac and collects keys, giving random chests in return. for Super Bum. This bum collects any of the other beggars' pickups, and offers twice the rewards. set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac's bums into Super Bum.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bum Friend cannot pick up sticky nickels.
- Bum Friend can pick up lucky pennies, but it will simply count as a regular penny and will not grant luck.
- From a scoring perspective, pennies that Bum Friend picks up count towards your Schwag bonus on daily runs.
Drops[edit | edit source]
- Bum Friend can drop:
- Bum Friend will not drop little batteries or pedestal items.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
M9JC ZYAL (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
2YN8 JS3R (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
MG9V SPR7 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
3MR7 XNJS (First floor treasure room)
GNBR EEGK (First floor treasure room)
A1TT QRBE (First floor treasure room)
WVFY R43V (First floor treasure room; Curse of the Labyrinth)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug!If hit by an explosion before finishing collection on the room, Bum Friend may freeze in place.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|