Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Most spider enemies no longer target or deal contact damage to Isaac.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is similar to SkatoleAll types of fly except Boom Fly and Red Boom Fly become passive and slowly move towards Isaac. Does not prevent contact damage., only affecting spiders instead of flies.
- The item's appearance is similar to a bursting Sack.
- Spiders and Big Spiders no longer blink red in color when Isaac has the item.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Z0MB 7AMP (First floor Treasure Room)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Box of SpidersSummons 2-4 blue spiders.
- Bursting SackSpider enemies no longer target or deal contact damage to Isaac.
- Daddy LonglegsDaddy Long Legs' shadow follows Isaac and stomps on enemies.
- Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.
- Sissy LonglegsWanders about the room, occasionally spawning blue spiders.
- Spider BabyWhen hit, spawns up to 2 blue spiders.
- Spider BiteAdds a chance to shoot slowing tears, reducing speed of enemy movement and any projectile fired by them.
- Spider ButtDamages all enemies in the room and slows them and their projectiles down.
- Spider ModDisplays Isaac's tear damage and enemy health bars. Spawns a gray spider familiar that wanders around and inflicts a random status effect on any enemies it comes into contact with. Occasionally spawns a blue spider upon clearing a room.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|