Effect[edit | edit source]
- Certain spider enemies no longer target, deal contact damage to Isaac or actively spawn other enemies.
- The ones affected are Spider, Big Spider, lvl2 Spider, Ticking Spider, Baby Long Legs, Small Baby Long Legs, Crazy Long Legs and Small Crazy Long Legs.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is similar to Skatole, only affecting spiders instead of flies.
- The item's appearance is similar to a bursting Sack.
- Spiders and Big Spiders no longer blink red when Isaac has the item.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Z0MB 7AMP (First floor Treasure Room)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Spider enemies that are neutralized by Bursting Sack cannot be poisoned by contact via The Virus, Serpent's Kiss or turned into gold via Midas' Touch. They also become immune to contact damage from My Little Unicorn, The Gamekid and The Nail, but not the damage from Midas' Touch or Little Horn.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|