We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Lua error in Module:Text at line 259: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value).
|Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".|
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Certain spider enemies no longer target, deal contact damage to Isaac or actively spawn other enemies.
- The ones affected are Spider, Big Spider, lvl2 Spider, Ticking Spider, Baby Long Legs, Small Baby Long Legs, Crazy Long Legs and Small Crazy Long Legs.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is similar to SkatoleAll types of fly except Boom Fly and Red Boom Fly become passive and slowly move towards Isaac. Does not prevent contact damage., only affecting spiders instead of flies.
- The item's appearance is similar to a bursting Sack.
- Spiders and Big Spiders no longer blink red in color when Isaac has the item.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Z0MB 7AMP (First floor Treasure Room)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Spider enemies that are neutralized by Bursting Sack cannot be poisoned by contact via The VirusInflicts poison to enemies who make contact with Isaac. Speed down., Serpent's KissTears now have a random chance to apply a poison effect, causing 4 or 6 damage per tick to enemies (Similar to The Common Cold item). Isaac now deals poison damage on contact with enemies similar to The Virus item (Damage over time 4 or 6 per tick). Enemies that were poisoned have a chance to drop a black heart when killed. or turned into gold via Midas' TouchEnemies that touch you are stunned and turn gold. Any enemy killed while in this state will drop a coin.. They also become immune to contact damage from My Little UnicornUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, removing the ability to shoot tears and replacing it with the ability to deal contact damage to enemies., The GamekidUpon use, turns the character into a into a Pac-Man-like creature for 5 seconds, granting invulnerability, inflicting fear on all enemies, and replenishing half a red heart container for every two enemies killed. and The NailAdds one soul heart and allows the breaking of rocks and damaging enemies by simply walking over them. Increases damage and decreases speed. All effects except for the Soul Heart wear off upon leaving the room., but not the damage from Midas' Touch or Little HornAdds a chance to fire a piercing tear that instantly kills any enemy that it touches..
- Box of SpidersSummons 2-4 blue spiders.
- Bursting SackSpider enemies no longer target or deal contact damage to Isaac.
- Daddy LonglegsDaddy Long Legs' shadow follows Isaac and stomps on enemies.
- Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.
- Sissy LonglegsWanders about the room, occasionally spawning blue spiders.
- Spider BabyWhen hit, spawns up to 2 blue spiders.
- Spider BiteAdds a chance to shoot slowing tears, reducing speed of enemy movement and any projectile fired by them.
- Spider ButtDamages all enemies in the room and slows them and their projectiles down.
- Spider ModDisplays Isaac's tear damage and enemy health bars. Spawns a gray spider familiar that wanders around and inflicts a random status effect on any enemies it comes into contact with. Occasionally spawns a blue spider upon clearing a room.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|