Complete 2 Victory Laps and start a 3rd
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Using an active item will drop it onto a pedestal on the ground.
- When Isaac takes damage, there is a 2% chance one of Isaac's passive items will drop on the ground.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Void: Items that are normally unusable when holding Butter! can still activate their effects if absorbed by Void.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Consumable actives: Active items that remove themselves upon use do not drop and are consumed as normal.
- Controllable actives: Active items that require additional input to control after being used (like The Candle or Breath of Life) create no effect and are dropped on the ground. They retain charge when picked up.
- Familiar spawning actives: Active items that spawn Blue Flies, Blue Spiders, or items like Monster Manual will spawn those familiars before dropping.
- This applies to active items that spawn pickups.
- The Bible: The flight granted by the Bible persists even though the item is dropped.
- Glowing Hour Glass: Is removed from Isaac and dropped, but is given back to Isaac discharged upon going back in time into the previous room. The room in which Glowing Hour Glass was used will not contain another Glowing Hour Glass.
- How to Jump: Isaac animates a jump but his movement remains normal and he cannot go over any obstacles.
- Metronome: Effect from the Metronome is immediately canceled beyond the gain of hearts, coins, bombs, or keys. Visual effects may persist until leaving the room.
- The Pinking Shears: The flight granted by The Pinking Shears persists, but the body familiar is immediately canceled.
- Razor Blade: Deals damage to Isaac as normal but does not increase damage for the current room.
No Effect[edit | edit source]
Butter! will immediately cancel the effects of and discharge these active items when dropped, unless they are consumed with Void.
- Anarchist Cookbook
- Black Hole
- Bob's Rotten Head
- The Book of Belial
- The Boomerang
- Breath of Life
- Broken Shovel
- Brown Nugget
- Crack the Sky
- D Infinity
- Doctor's Remote
- Friendly Ball
- The Gamekid
- Glass Cannon
- The Hourglass
- My Little Unicorn
- The Nail
- Notched Axe
- A Pony
- Shoop Da Whoop!
- Telepathy for Dummies
- Unicorn Stump
- White Pony
- Wooden Nickel
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Butter!'s appearance prior to Booster Pack #4.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Butter! has been added in Booster Pack #1, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Butter! was made by Florian Himsl (developer and programmer of the original The Binding of Isaac game).
Active Item Modifiers
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|