Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|(page 3, column 9, row 3)|
|Destroy 100 poops|
Butter Bean is an unlockable activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Releases a gas that knocks back nearby enemies upon activation.
- Also knocks back enemy shots.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Isaac swaps Butter Bean for a different active item, then picks up Butter Bean again, it has a 10% chance to transform into Wait What?.
- Since Wait What? is much more useful than Butter Bean, it is almost always worth it to swap out Butter Bean over and over to force a transformation to Wait What?.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Ghost Pepper: Shoots a flame upon each use of Butter Bean.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
V3SV Y7A2 (First floor Treasure Room)
0BCA XKDM (First floor Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|