|(page 3, column 9, row 3)|
|Destroy 100 poopsButter Bean|
Butter Bean is an unlockable activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Releases a gas that knocks back nearby enemies upon activation.
- Also knocks back enemy shots.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Isaac swaps Butter Bean for a different active item, then picks up Butter Bean again, it has a small chance to transform into Wait What?Isaac farts, sending out rock waves..
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Broken RemoteTriggers the Teleport effect whenever an activated item is used.: The player can teleport every time the Butter Bean recharges, allowing the player to teleport every 3 seconds.
- Ghost PepperAdds a chance to shoot a fire that damages enemies and remains in place until it deals enough damage or the room is left.: Shoots a flame upon each use of Butter Bean.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
V3SV Y7A2 (First floor treasure room)
0BCA XKDM (First floor treasure room)
- The BeanIsaac releases bad gas, poisoning any enemy in close vicinity.
- The Black BeanWhen taking damage, Isaac farts, causing poison damage to all enemies in range.
- Butter BeanIsaac farts and pushes back nearby enemies.
- Kidney BeanUpon use, Isaac farts, charming all nearby enemies.
- Linger BeanAdds a chance to fire a gas cloud that damages nearby enemies.
- Mega BeanWhen used, the Mega Bean will freeze all enemies in the current room for a couple of seconds, deal 5 damage and poison any enemies near Isaac, and send a wave of spikes that deals 10 damage across the room in the direction Isaac is facing.
- Wait What?Isaac farts, sending out rock waves.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|