Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 3, column 9, row 3)|
|Destroy 100 poopsButter Bean|
Butter Bean is an unlockable activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Releases a gas that knocks back nearby enemies upon activation.
- Also knocks back enemy shots.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Isaac swaps Butter Bean for a different active item, then picks up Butter Bean again, it has a small chance to transform into Wait What?Isaac farts, sending out rock waves..
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Broken RemoteTriggers the Teleport effect whenever an activated item is used.: The player can teleport every time the Butter Bean recharges, allowing the player to teleport every 3 seconds.
- Ghost PepperAdds a chance to shoot a fire that damages enemies and remains in place until it deals enough damage or the room is left.: Shoots a flame upon each use of Butter Bean.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
V3SV Y7A2 (First floor treasure room)
0BCA XKDM (First floor treasure room)
- The BeanIsaac releases bad gas, poisoning any enemy in close vicinity.
- The Black BeanWhen taking damage, Isaac farts, causing poison damage to all enemies in range.
- Butter BeanIsaac farts and pushes back nearby enemies.
- Kidney BeanUpon use, Isaac farts, charming all nearby enemies.
- Linger BeanAdds a chance to fire a gas cloud that damages nearby enemies.
- Mega BeanWhen used, the Mega Bean will freeze all enemies in the current room for a couple of seconds, deal 5 damage and poison any enemies near Isaac, and send a wave of spikes that deals 10 damage across the room in the direction Isaac is facing.
- Wait What?Isaac farts, sending out rock waves.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|