C.H.A.D. is a variant of Chub and behaves almost the same way as his template.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
C.H.A.D. charges at Isaac whenever he is in line of sight and occassionaly spawns multiple Suckers. As it gets damaged, C.H.A.D. shrinks in size and increases speed, making it harder to hit. Just like Chub and Carrion Queen, C.H.A.D can easily be stopped by placing bombs in front of him when performing his charge attack.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
C.H.A.D as one of Delirium's forms.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
Chub.Even though C.H.A.D is unlocked by accomplishing "Something Cute", its PSN Trophy icon resembles
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- C.H.A.D. is a cameo from Super Meat Boy, a game by Edmund McMillen.
- In Super Meat Boy, it is the boss of Chapter 2: The Hospital.
- When defeated in Super Meat Boy, C.H.A.D. would shrink to a smaller version of itself. Getting smaller during the fight in Rebirth and the item Little C.H.A.D. are allusions to this.
- The name C.H.A.D. is a reference to the 1984 horror film C.H.U.D., confirmed by Edmund.
- C.H.A.D. may be an acronym for "Cute, Huge and Deadly".
- Using the Emergency Contact on C.H.A.D. then killing him while he is held will crash the game.
- C.H.A.D.'s secret for unlocking him says "In The Depths" even though he is found in The Caves.
||Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
||Carrion Queen • C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
||The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask Of Infamy • Monstro II • War • Mom |
||Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid • Mom's Heart • It Lives |
Sisters Vis • The Matriarch
| Blue Womb
||Satan • Isaac|
||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
| Greed Mode
|| Ultra Greed |
| The Void
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|