Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Paper ClipGolden Chests can be opened without using a key.
|Lucky Foot+1 Luck. Increases chance of winning Shell Game Beggar. (Independent of luck stat)|
|Hold 55 coins at one timeCain|
Cain is unlocked when the player is in possession of 55 or more coins at once in a run. He starts with two red heart containers, the Lucky Foot+1 Luck. Increases chance of winning Shell Game Beggar. (Independent of luck stat), and one key.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cain can only shoot tears from his right eye. This affects certain items: Blood ClotIncreases damage by 1 and range by 5 for tears fired from the left eye. and Chemical PeelTears fired from left eye do increased damage. have a 50% chance to do increased damage and Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously. will prevent him from firing normal tears, even tear-changing effects like BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.. Also, the R U A Wizard? pill will cause Cain to fire tears to his right exclusively.
Unlockable items[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cain appeared in the original Binding of Isaac, and required the same coin count to unlock.
- Cain is a reference to the Biblical story of Cain and Abel, in which Cain commits the first murder by killing Abel.
- AbelA familiar that mirrors the player's movements and shoots in the opposite direction. also appears as an item in Rebirth.
- Glass Baby could be a reference to Cain having a glass eye.
- Cain's Other EyeComplete the Boss Rush as Cain
- Glass BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Cain
- A Bag of BombsDefeat Satan as Cain
- A Bag of PenniesDefeat Isaac as Cain
- AbelDefeat The Lamb as Cain
- Cain's EyeDefeat ??? as Cain
- D12Defeat Hush as Cain
- Green BabyDefeat Mega Satan as Cain
- Silver DollarDefeat Delirium as Cain
- Evil EyeDefeat Ultra Greed as Cain
- Sack of SacksDefeat Ultra Greedier as Cain
- Picky BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Cain
- Lucky Foot+1 Luck. Increases chance of winning Shell Game Beggar. (Independent of luck stat)
- Paper ClipGolden Chests can be opened without using a key.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|