Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Cain's Other Eye
|(page 3, column 14, row 4)|
|Complete the Boss Rush as CainCain's Other Eye|
Not to be confused with Cain's EyeWhen starting a floor, 25% chance to get the The Compass effect for the duration of a floor. or Evil EyeWhile firing tears, Isaac has a chance to fire an eye across the screen with a very slow shot speed, which will fire tears of its own in the same direction as Isaac. The eye will be destroyed if it comes into contact with an enemy or obstacle..
Cain's Other Eye is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar that floats slowly around the room in a zig-zag pattern similar to The PeeperSpawns a familiar that floats slowly around the room on a zig-zag pattern similar to Boom Flies damaging enemies it passes through. and shoots normal tears in the same direction as Isaac. Each tear deals 3.5 damage.
- Each tear deals Isaac's base damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike The PeeperSpawns a familiar that floats slowly around the room on a zig-zag pattern similar to Boom Flies damaging enemies it passes through., Cain's Other Eye does no contact damage.
- Cain's Other Eye behaves similarly to the trinket ???'s SoulSpawns a familiar that floats slowly around the room on a pattern similar to The Peeper and fires spectral and homing tears., which fires spectral and piercing tears instead.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Doubles the damage dealt, allowing for potentially very high power shots when Isaac's base damage is high in and .
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
ZWY4 PYQL (Treasure room next to spawn)
P2ZC JTS6 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
LBFS (Down and left from spawn)
|A Bag of PenniesDefeat Isaac as CainA Bag of BombsDefeat Satan as CainAbelDefeat The Lamb as CainCain's EyeDefeat ??? as CainCain's Other EyeComplete the Boss Rush as CainGlass BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Cain||D12Defeat Hush as CainEvil EyeDefeat Ultra Greed as CainGreen BabyDefeat Mega Satan as CainPicky BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as CainPAY TO PLAYDefeat Isaac as Cain||Silver DollarDefeat Delirium as CainSack of SacksDefeat Ultra Greedier as Cain|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|