Cain's Other Eye
Not to be confused with Cain's EyeWhen starting a floor, 25% chance to get the The Compass effect for the duration of a floor. or Evil EyeWhile firing tears, Isaac has a chance to fire an eye across the screen with a very slow shot speed, which will fire tears of its own in the same direction as Isaac. The eye will be destroyed if it comes into contact with an enemy or obstacle..
Cain's Other Eye is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar that floats slowly around the room in a zig-zag pattern similar to The PeeperSpawns a familiar that floats slowly around the room on a zig-zag pattern similar to Boom Flies damaging enemies it passes through. and shoots normal tears in the same direction as Isaac. Each tear deals 3.5 damage.
- Each tear deals Isaac's base damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike The PeeperSpawns a familiar that floats slowly around the room on a zig-zag pattern similar to Boom Flies damaging enemies it passes through., Cain's Other Eye does no contact damage.
- Cain's Other Eye behaves similarly to the trinket ???'s SoulSpawns a familiar that floats slowly around the room on a pattern similar to The Peeper and fires spectral and homing tears., which fires spectral and piercing tears instead.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Doubles the damage dealt, allowing for potentially very high power shots when Isaac's base damage is high in and .
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
ZWY4 PYQL (Treasure room next to spawn)
P2ZC JTS6 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
LBFS (Down and left from spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|