|(page 5, column 12, line 1)
Camo Undies is a passive item added in Afterbirth †.
- Upon entering a new room, Isaac will become camouflaged and all enemies become confused. The effect will last until the player presses a fire button.
- Bosses will not be confused when Isaac is camouflaged.
- A co-op baby firing will also end the effect.
- There are a few enemies that are completely (or partially) unaffected by the effect of this item:
- Faded PolaroidOccasionally causes Isaac to blend into the ground, which briefly confuses all enemies in the room. has a similar visual effect.
- The item's effect can potentially cause FPS drops.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Enemies can be damaged without firing Mom's Knife, keeping the camo effect intact.
- Orbital familiars: Enemies can be damaged with little risk, as the camo effect allows the player to get close enough for the orbital to deal damage with low risk of taking damage themselves.
- Active items may be used to deal damage without cancelling the effect.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Charging ends the camo effect, and the effect doesn't happen when entering a room with a full charge.
- The phrase Camo Kid is in reference to the CAM0 K1DD seed.