Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon entering a new room, Isaac will become camouflaged and all enemies become confused. The effect will last until the player presses a fire button.
- Bosses will not be confused when Isaac is camouflaged.
- A co-op baby firing will also end the effect.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There are a few enemies that are completely (or partially) unaffected by the effect of this item:
- Blind Creeps (visually confused, but keep shooting projectiles)
- Fat Bats (visually confused, but keep shooting projectiles in random, ordinal directions)
- Lil' Haunts
- Nerve Ending 2 (visually confused, but will try to whip at you when you get too close)
- Stone Grimaces
- Tar Boys (visually confused, but will fire at your current location)
- Tube Worms (visually confused, but will fire at your current location)
- Wall Creeps (visually confused, keep shooting projectiles, but won't try to line up with you)
- Faded PolaroidOccasionally causes Isaac to blend into the ground, which briefly confuses all enemies in the room. has a similar visual effect.
- The item's effect can potentially cause FPS drops.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Enemies can be damaged without firing Mom's Knife, keeping the camo effect intact.
- Orbital familiars: Enemies can be damaged with little risk, as the camo effect allows the player to get close enough for the orbital to deal damage with low risk of taking damage themselves.
- Active items may be used to deal damage without cancelling the effect.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Charging ends the camo effect, and the effect doesn't happen when entering a room with a full charge.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The phrase Camo Kid is in reference to the CAM0 K1DD seed.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|