Effect[edit | edit source]
- Causes Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Blank Card + AlgizGrants a shield which lasts for 30 seconds.: Doubles the shield duration to 60 seconds.
- Crooked Penny: Splits the 50% chance to succeed into a 25% chance to quadruple all items and a 25% chance to duplicate all items while consuming the originals; the latter will make devil deal and shop items free.
- Void: Doubles effects of all absorbed activated items. Absorbing passives will not give extra stat ups.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Book of Secrets: Activates twice, but has a chance to uselessly activate the same effect twice.
- The D6/ D8/ D12/ D20: Re-rolls twice instantly without any benefits. D6 depletes item pools at double the speed.
- D4/ D100: Instantly re-rolls Isaac's items twice, which doubles the speed at which the item pools are exhausted and transformations are achieved.
- Dead Sea Scrolls: Activates 2 random effects.
- Mine Crafter: Spawns a barrel and instantly detonates it, damaging Isaac.
- This has been changed to spawn two Barrels instead, which you can detonate at will.
- Moving Box: Activation swaps the contents of the box with the contents of the room.
- Ventricle Razor: Places both trapdoors in same location.
- Ventricle Razor works normally.
No Effect[edit | edit source]
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable achievements[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
A188 W1Q8 (First floor shop)
Q1ZZ ETS0 (Starting item as Eden)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Mr. ME!: Grabbed items and pickups may become ghostly and impossible to pick up. Leaving the room and returning fixes this.
Active Item Modifiers
- Broken RemoteTriggers the Teleport effect whenever an activated item is used.
- Butter!Using an active item will drop it onto a pedestal on the ground. Taking damage may result in dropping a passive item.
- Dim BulbProvides a boost to all stats when Isaac's active item is completely uncharged.
- Vibrant BulbProvides a boost to all stats when Isaac's active item is fully charged.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|