Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Causes Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Blank Card + Algiz: Doubles the shield duration to 60 seconds.
- Broken Shovel: Prevents the Mom's Foot from appearing for two rooms (empty or not), or for two waves of a Challenge Room or the Boss Rush.
- Crooked Penny: Splits the 50% chance to succeed into a 25% chance to quadruple all items and a 25% chance to duplicate all items while consuming the originals; the latter will make Devil deal and Shop items free.
- Void: Doubles effects of all absorbed activated items. Absorbing passives will not give extra stat ups.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Book of Secrets: Activates twice, but has a chance to uselessly activate the same effect twice.
- The D6/ D8/ D12/ D20: Re-rolls twice instantly without any benefits. The D6 depletes item pools at double the speed.
- D4/ D100: Instantly re-rolls Isaac's items twice, which doubles the speed at which the item pools are exhausted and transformations are achieved.
- Dead Sea Scrolls: Activates 2 random effects.
- Mine Crafter: Spawns a Movable TNT and instantly detonates it, damaging Isaac.
- This has been changed to spawn two Movable TNT barrels instead, which you can detonate at will.
- Moving Box: Activation swaps the contents of the box with the contents of the room.
- Ventricle Razor: Places both trapdoors in same location.
- Ventricle Razor works normally.
No Effect[edit | edit source]
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
A188 W1Q8 (First floor Shop)
Q1ZZ ETS0 (Starting item as Eden)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Mr. ME!: Grabbed items and pickups may become ghostly and impossible to pick up. Leaving the room and returning fixes this.
Active Item Modifiers
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|