Effect[edit | edit source]
- Causes Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Blank CardHas the same effect as the card or rune currently held by Isaac. / PlaceboWhen used, copies the effect of the pill Isaac is currently holding without consuming it. Does not copy the effects of cards or runes.: Activates the card or pill twice.
- Book of RevelationsAdds 1 soul heart, increases the chance for a Devil or Angel Room to appear, and increases the chance for the next boss to be a Horseman (except on XL floors and floors with fixed bosses such as Mom). / Satanic BibleUpon activation, Isaac gains a black heart.: Isaac gains 2 soul/black hearts.
- Book of ShadowsUpon use, creates a protective shield nullifying all types of damage for 10 seconds.: Active shield lasts for 20 seconds as opposed to 10 seconds.
- Box of FriendsUpon use, duplicates all of Isaac's familiars for the current room.: Adds two of each unique familiar.
- Crooked PennySpawns a penny and has a 50% chance to double all items and pickups in the room. If the effect fails, the items and pickups disappear.: Splits the 50% chance to succeed into a 25% chance to quadruple all items and a 25% chance to duplicate all items while consuming the originals; the latter will make devil deal and shop items free.
- Deck of CardsGives Isaac a random Tarot Card. / Mom's Bottle of PillsGives Isaac a random pill, and will cause him to drop any held Q-slot item (If any). The player will only receive six different pill types in one playthrough.: Spawns two pills or cards. The second pill or card is dropped on the floor unless Isaac has Deep PocketsAllows Isaac to carry two cards or pills (or a combination of both) at the same time., Little BaggyIsaac can hold 2 pills at once and all cards are replaced by pills., PolydactylyAllows Isaac to carry two cards, pills, or any combination of both at the same time. Drops a random card or pill. or Starter DeckIsaac can hold 2 cards at once and all pills are replaced by cards. with both slots empty.
- Dull RazorHurts Isaac without depleting health, activating any items that trigger upon taking damage.: Any on-hit effects triggered by the razor will be doubled.
- The GamekidUpon use, turns the character into a into a Pac-Man-like creature for 5 seconds, granting invulnerability, inflicting fear on all enemies, and replenishing half a red heart container for every two enemies killed.: Increases the duration of the Gamekid effect.
- Glass CannonWhen used, reduces Isaac's health to half a heart (including soul and black hearts) and fires one large piercing spectral tear that does a lot of damage. The damage done by Glass Cannon scales with Isaac's damage (at base damage it does 45 damage).: Fires two tears.
- Guppy's HeadSpawns 2-4 blue flies to damage enemies.: Doubles the amount of flies spawned.
- Head of KrampusFires a cross-patterned brimstone shot, just like The Fallen and Krampus shoot.: Fires two sets of Brimstone beams, each of which has a chance to rotate.
- Monster ManualSummons a random familiar for the current room. Can summon familiars not yet unlocked.: Spawns two random familiars. May spawn the same familiar twice.
- The NailAdds one soul heart and allows the breaking of rocks and damaging enemies by simply walking over them. Increases damage and decreases speed. All effects except for the Soul Heart wear off upon leaving the room.: Grants two soul hearts and double the usual buff to damage, with only the normal debuff to speed.
- The Pinking ShearsSeparates Isaac's head and body for the current room. Isaac's head, which now has flight, will be under the player's control, while his body will seek out enemies to attack by contact damage.: Spawns 2 headless bodies.
- Prayer CardGrants an eternal heart per use.: Gives an instant heart container.
- Tammy's HeadShoots 10 tears in a circle around Isaac, which retain the damage, shot speed, and special effects (such as poison) of Isaac's tears.: Doubles amount of tears fired.
- Unicorn StumpUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, but removes the ability to shoot tears.: Increases the duration of invulnerability.
- VoidConsumes all pedestal items in the room. Active items will have their effects added to Void, and passive items will grant stat upgrades.: Doubles effects of all absorbed activated items.
- Yum HeartRestores 1 whole red heart.: Replenishes two red hearts instead of one.
- Wooden NickelWhen used, has a 50% chance to drop one random type of coin (penny, nickel, or dime).: Increases chance of spawning a coin, and adds possibility of dropping two.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- ? CardWhen used, copies the effect of Isaac's currently held activated collectible item.: Only activates the item once.
- The Book of BelialUpon use increases damage by 2 for the current room and by a further +50% if the character also has the Blood of the Martyr.
Guarantees a Devil Room or Angel Room will be open after beating a boss while holding it, or increases the chance by 12.5%.: No effect.
- Book of SecretsUpon use, gives the effect of Treasure Map, The Compass, or Blue Map for the duration of the current floor.: Activates twice, but has a chance to uselessly activate the same effect twice.
- Book of ShadowsUpon use, creates a protective shield nullifying all types of damage for 10 seconds.: Doubles the the length of the invinciblity shield to 20 seconds.
- The D6Allows Isaac to re-roll collectible items in the current room into other items, depending on the current room's Item Pool./ D8Re-rolls Isaac's speed, range, tears, and damage./ D12Re-rolls all rocks in the current room into other random objects, such as bomb rocks, metal blocks, TNT, or poops./ D20Rerolls all pickups in the current room.: Re-rolls twice instantly without any benefits. D6 depletes item pools at double the speed.
- D4Rerolls all of Isaac's items./ D100Upon use, rerolls all passive items on Isaac like the D4, every pedestal item in the room like The D6, and every pickup like the D20.: Instantly re-rolls Isaac's items twice, which doubles the speed at which the item pools are exhausted and transformations are achieved.
- Dead Sea ScrollsTriggers the effect of a random activated item from a list of possible options (not every activated item is included).: Activates 2 random effects.
- DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room.: A second car battery has no effect. Using Diplopia with the Car Battery already acquired will not quadruple the contents of the room.
- Glowing Hour GlassWhen used, this item will rewind time, put Isaac back in the previous room, and undo anything that happened in the current room. Any health, pickups, or items gained or lost will be reset back to the previous state.: No effect.
- Guppy's PawRemoves one red heart container in exchange for gaining 3 Soul Hearts.: No effect.
- IV BagUpon activation, Isaac loses a half-heart (one whole heart in The Womb onwards) for a random amount of coins, similar to the blood donation machine.: No effect.
- The JarWhen at full health, up to 4 extra hearts can be stored in the jar.: No effect.
- Jar of FliesEvery time Isaac kills an enemy, a fly will be added to the jar, up to a maximum of 20. Using the Jar of Flies will release all the flies that are currently in the jar as friendly blue flies that will damage enemies.: No effect.
- Kamikaze!Creates an explosion in the same area as Isaac, dealing half a heart of damage to him and also damaging all enemies caught in the blast radius.: No effect.
- Mine CrafterWhen used, places an explosive TNT barrel that can be pushed and used to destroy rocks or damage enemies. If used a second time in the same room while the previous TNT barrel is still intact, it will remotely explode the TNT.: Spawns a barrel and instantly detonates it, damaging Isaac.
- Moving BoxIf the box is empty, picks up all items and pickups in a room and stores them. If the box is not empty, places all stored items and pickups in the current room.: Activation swaps the contents of the box with the contents of the room.
- Mr. ME!Summons a controllable ghost that can perform various tasks depending on what it targets.: Grabbed items and pickups may become ghostly and impossible to pick up. Leaving the room and returning fixes this.
- Pandora's BoxUpon use, spawns certain pickups or items depending on the floor it is used on. Single-use.: No effect.
- Potato PeelerRemoves a heart container, increases damage and range, and grants a Cube of Meat.: No effect.
- Razor BladeUpon use, deals one heart of damage to Isaac and grants +1.2 damage for the current room.: No effect on hearts depleted, nor on damage gained.
- Red CandleThrows a persistent flame that deals high damage and diminishes as it damages enemies or blocks shots.: No effect.
- Ventricle RazorCan be used to place an orange portal and a blue portal. Upon entering a portal, Isaac is teleported to the other portal.: Places both trapdoors in same location.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable achievements[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
A188 W1Q8 (First floor shop)
Q1ZZ ETS0 (Starting item as Eden)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|