Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Occasionally spawns a Little Battery.
- Occasionally adds a charge to Isaac's activated item. It does this a maximum of 2 times per room.
- Occasionally freezes all enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Charged Baby becomes very powerful as Lilith in Greed Mode, as the duplicates will continue to spawn batteries, leading to a huge chain of familiars.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
- 9 VoltReduces the charge of any Activated Items by 1. Any 1 charge items instead have timed recharges.
- The BatteryActivated Items can be "overcharged" to allow for an additional use.
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.
- Charged BabyA familiar that drops a Little Battery every 4 rooms. Has a small chance to freeze all enemies in the room when hit.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|