Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Chemical Peel is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- +2 flat damage to tears fired from Isaac's left eye.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The damage bonus is unaffected by both positive and negative damage multipliers.
- Cain has a 50% chance of firing a shot with the effects of Chemical Peel whenever he fires.
- Blood Clot applies to the same eye.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: Replaces tears fired from Isaac's right eye; the remaining tears all deal +2 Damage.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: The tear alternates between the higher damage red tear and the lower damage blue tear. A higher tear rate increases the time that the tear stays red.
- IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects.: Tears fired by Incubus have a chance to be higher damage red tears.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
4AA3 QSMJ (treasure room adjacent to spawn) (normal mode only)
S9CH XAMT (treasure room adjacent to spawn) (normal mode only)
VXMQ Y96F (First treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|