Chemical Peel is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- +2 flat damage to tears fired from Isaac's left eye.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The damage bonus is unaffected by both positive and negative damage multipliers.
- Cain has a 50% chance of firing a shot with the effects of Chemical Peel whenever he fires.
- Blood ClotIncreases damage by 1 and range by 5 for tears fired from the left eye. applies to the same eye.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects.: Tears fired by Incubus have a chance to be higher damage red tears.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: The tear alternates between the higher damage red tear and the lower damage blue tear. A higher tear rate increases the time that the tear stays red.
- Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: Replaces tears fired from Isaac's right eye; the remaining tears all deal +2 Damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
4AA3 QSMJ (treasure room adjacent to spawn) (normal mode only)
S9CH XAMT (treasure room adjacent to spawn) (normal mode only)
VXMQ Y96F (First treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|