From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Chocolate Milk is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants charged tears that deal greater damage when fully charged.
- Tear damage scales from approximately 30% damage at minimum charge to 400% damage at full charge.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Repeatedly pressing a key to fire allows Isaac to fire as quickly as the key is pressed, up to the equivalent of a maxed tears stat. This is not generally recommended, as overall damage per second is greatly reduced.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- 20/20 - Fires 2 charge shots at once with no penalty to charge time.
- Fire Mind - Greatly increased damage.
- Godhead - Charging shots increases the size of the aura but does not affect its damage.
- Guppy (Transformation) - Firing quickly generates lots of flies which each deal 200% of your tear damage.
- Isaac's Tears / Tammy's Head / Sad Bombs - The size and damage of all generated tears is the same as the current charge level of Chocolate Milk. Isaac's Tears will nearly instantly recharge while charging a Chocolate Milk shot.
- The Inner Eye - Fires 3 charge shots at once. Charge time is increased.
- Ipecac - Increase charge time. Charging results in larger, much more damaging shots. Also allows Isaac to rapidly fire tiny Ipecac shots.
- The Ludovico Technique - No damage increase, but results in -1 tear delay.
- Mom's Wig - Spiders rapidly spawn while charging.
- Monstro's Lung - Each tear is a charged chocolate milk shot (with no increase in charge time), massively increasing damage.
- Mutant Spider - Fires 4 charge shots at once. Charge time is increased.
- Polyphemus - Greatly increases damage of each shot; charge time seems unaffected.
- Proptosis - Greatly increases size and damage of each shot.
- Sad Bombs - Tears fired from Sad Bombs correspond to Isaac's charge. When stacked with the damage benefit from Sad Bombs and the multiple tears, this can be an extremely powerful combination.
- Sinus Infection: Booger damage is influenced by the damage of the individual tear, so fully-charged Chocolate Milk shots can result in very potent damage over time.
- Tammy's Head - Very similar effect to Sad Bombs, except that it can only be used once per room (barring battery pickups or items that can cause more charges per room, such as The Habit or 9 Volt).
- Technology - The character fires lasers, and receives a moderate Tears Up.
- Technology 2 - Damage dealt by the laser is equal to Isaac's current charge, leading to constant high damage from a safe distance.
- Tech X - Reduce the charge time. No effects on damage.
- Demon Baby / Chasing familiars (e.g. Leech) - Attacks enemies while a shot is being charged, granting Isaac a secondary form of attack while charging.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Gravity - No effect.
- Brimstone - Beam is paler. Slight decrease in charge time, but no increase in damage. Also applies to Azazel's default mini-brimstone.
- Cursed Eye - Charging makes one Chocolate Milk shot, followed by up to 3 Cursed Eye Shots.
- Dr. Fetus - Bombs are brown, tears are increased, damage isn't increased. Bombs cannot be charged.
- Epic Fetus - Changes explosion color to to brown and increases damage slightly.
- Soy Milk - Overrides Chocolate Milk, but Isaac gains a flat +1 damage bonus after the Soy Milk damage penalty.
- Marked - Isaac will automatically charge his shots. Fire rate increases when the crosshair is closer to Isaac, and damage increases when the crosshair is farther from Isaac.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #29 (Onan's Streak).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Z6TY HCX7 (Adjacent to starting room)
XALQ CQLT (Below starting room)
HM12 QGTW (Above starting room, Brimstone in curse room)
NM9T FG6Y (2 rooms to the left)
GMZZ 3BG7 (Adjacent to starting room)
LWMA PE0B (Adjacent to starting room)
MHAY 6H2L (Adjacent to starting room)
TG9X N2XD (Two rooms to the left)
ZFKD T9V7 (Adjacent to starting room)
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|