Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Circle of Protection
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Surrounds Isaac with a large white halo.
- Once per second, the halo deals Isaac's tear damage to all enemies currently inside it.
- Each enemy shot has a predetermined chance of being deflectable by the halo. If it can be deflected, it shortly will be once crossing inside it and is converted into friendly purple homing tears that have Isaac's damage and no other tear modifiers.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Circle of Protection is based on a cycle of Magic: the Gathering cards of the same name, which similarly provide defensive effects to their wielder.
- Circle of Protection's in-game icon may be based on the band A Perfect Circle's logo. The pickup quote is also similar to the lyrics of their song Pet.
- Circle of Protection is also the name of a spell with a similar appearance in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|