Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Circle of Protection
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Surrounds Isaac with a large white halo around him that pulsates.
- With each pulse, the halo deals contact damage to enemies equal to Isaac's damage.
- Each pulse converts any enemy shots touching the ring into friendly purple homing tears that have Isaac's damage and no other tear modifiers.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Circle of Protection is based on a cycle of Magic: the Gathering cards of the same name, which similarly provide defensive effects to their wielder.
- Circle of Protection's in-game icon may be based on the band A Perfect Circle's logo. The pickup quote is also similar to the lyrics of their song Pet.
- Circle of Protection is also the name of a spell with a similar appearance in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|