Effect[edit | edit source]
- Transforms Isaac into a different character, at the cost of the last item collected each time the active is used.
- All stat changes of the new character are applied.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Clicker can only transform Isaac into characters that have already been unlocked, along with Lazarus Risen and Dark Judas.
- Activating Clicker typically only consumes passive items, but with SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items. it may consume the item in the other activated items slot, if that item was the most recently collected.
- This item can remove Isaac's health if he is transformed into The Lost, and it will not be restored upon transforming into a different character.
- If The Lost is changed into Keeper, he will have two health coins with one filled. Changing from The Lost to any other character will leave them with half a soul heart.
- When changing from The Lost, additional lives may be lost in the process, such as losing lives from Dead Cat.
- Changing to ??? will remove any red heart containers. If this would leave him with no soul/black hearts, he will have half a soul heart left.
- Transforming into a new character does not grant Isaac the starting items of the new character. For example, transforming into The Lost does not grant the D4 or Holy Mantle.
- It is also possible for the Clicker to choose the same character as the one that is already being played as, making it seem like the item had no effect at all.
- Similarly to items such as Judas' ShadowAdds an extra life; upon death, it respawns Isaac as Black Judas with only two black hearts. and Lazarus' RagsUpon dying, resurrect as Revived Lazarus with one heart container and Anemic item., any Completion Marks obtained will correspond with the character the Clicker turns you into.
- Since the Clicker removes the last item collected, it is wise to use it after picking up an unwanted item.
- Removed items still count towards transformations.
- Changing into Eden will not use tokens.
- If Dead CatSets the amount of red heart containers to 1, but gives Isaac 9 extra lives. After dying, Isaac is teleported to the last safe room. New heart containers can be obtained after picking up this item, but after each death, the number of heart containers is set to 1 again. is the last item to be picked up, Clicker will remove individual lives instead of the entire item.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PW44 Y9WH (Treasure Room at spawn in Normal Mode, go south in Hard Mode)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If Lazarus dies, becomes Lazarus Risen, and then uses Clicker to become another character, the character will have Lazarus' hair and freckles. This also works with reviving items such as Ankh.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|