Effect[edit | edit source]
- Transforms Isaac into a random character and removes the last item collected (not including Clicker).
- All stat changes of the new character are applied.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Clicker can only transform Isaac into characters that have already been unlocked, along with Lazarus Risen and Dark Judas.
- It is possible for the Clicker to choose the same character as the one that is already being played as, making it seem like the item created no effect at all.
- Transforming into a new character does not grant Isaac the starting items of the new character. For example, transforming into The Lost does not grant D4 or Holy Mantle.
- Health is conserved between characters.
- All Red Heart containers will be lost when changing into ???. He will gain a half Soul Heart if he would otherwise have no health.
- All health will be lost when changing into The Lost. Changing from The Lost to any other character will leave them with a half Soul Heart.
- Keeper will always start with 2 Coin Heart containers. Bone and Half Soul/Black Hearts will be rounded up to 1 or 2 filled coins. Red Hearts are not rounded which allows him to have half Coin Hearts. Changing from the Keeper to any other character will turn his Coin Hearts into Red Hearts.
- Changing into The Forgotten will not affect The Soul's health. Red Hearts are converted into Bone Hearts. Soul/Black Hearts will be lost.
- Activating Clicker typically only consumes passive items, but with Schoolbag it can consume the item in the other activated item slot if that item was the most recently collected.
- Similarly to items such as Judas' Shadow and Lazarus' Rags, any completion marks obtained will correspond with the character the Clicker turns you into.
- Removed items still count towards transformations.
- Changing into Eden will not use tokens.
- If Dead Cat was the last item to be picked up, Clicker will remove individual lives instead of the entire item.
- If Halo of Flies was the last item to be picked up, Clicker will only remove one fly at a time (including Pretty Flies obtained from pills and Slot Machines) instead of the entire item.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car Battery: Isaac will transform twice and have the last two picked up items removed.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PW44 Y9WH (Treasure Room at spawn in Normal mode, go south in Hard mode)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If Lazarus dies, becomes Lazarus Risen, and then uses Clicker to become another character, the character will have Lazarus' hair and freckles. This also works with reviving items such as Ankh.
Bug! If Clicker is used in The Soul form of The Forgotten, it is possible to be turned into another Forgotten. Both Forgottens have independent health bars and can be swapped between, but no Soul form exists anymore. Turning into any other character does not cause the bug.
Bug! Switching into The Forgotten can sometimes give him a half Soul Heart along with Bone Hearts.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|