Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
|(page 4, column 8, row 5)|
|Defeat Delirium as LazarusCompound Fracture|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 shards upon hitting an obstacle or enemy.
- Shards deal 50% of Isaac's normal tear damage.
- +1.5 range.
- +1.0 tear height.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Bob's Rotten HeadUpon use, Isaac holds a poison bomb which can be thrown towards any of the four cardinal points and explodes on impact.: The bomb will break into 1-3 more bombs which are launched in random directions from the point of impact.
- Chocolate MilkGrants charged tears that deal greater damage when fully charged.: Bone tears can be charged to increase size and damage. Bone shards will not change in size but will increase in damage depending on how much bone tears were charged.
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's./ The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: Each tear splits into more tears, which will all shatter.
- HaemolacriaTears are now fired in an arc. Upon hitting the floor, an obstacle, or an enemy, they burst into many smaller tears in all directions. Increases tear delay.: Tears will sometimes burst into smaller tears when hitting obstacles or enemies. These smaller tears are basically miniature Haemolacria tears, which will burst when hitting the ground.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: If the bone tear hits a wall or an obstacle, it will split into explosive half-damage shards. Hits on enemies and the floor behave as normal Ipecac.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: Tear turns into a spinning bone that rapidly spews out smaller bone shots on contact with enemies.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: Isaac spits a burst of many bone tears, each of which can split, resulting in many shards.
- Pop!Replaces Isaac's tears with eyeballs that can bounce off of each other. The eyeballs are not limited by range, and will instead dissipate when they stop moving or when hitting an enemy or obstacle.: Eyeball tears will still float, be knocked around by each other, and will burst into split tears when hitting enemies or obstacles.
- Rubber CementTears bounce off walls, enemies, and environmental objects.: Tears bounce off walls, and will only shatter when hitting enemies. Bone shards will also bounce off obstacles.
- Spectral Tears: Bones pass through obstacles and generate shards for each obstacle they pass through, which can result in many shards being generated from a single bone.
- Technology ZeroConnects Isaac's tears with electricity that can damage enemies.: Bone tears and bone shards will be connected by electricity.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.: Bone tears and bone shards will orbit around Isaac.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Gravity-2 Tear Delay. Tears float in position until firing ceases, after which they will fly off in the direction they were shot in.: Bone tears will hover until released but bone shards will travel normally.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Overrides Compound Fracture.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Overrides Compound Fracture.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Overrides Compound Fracture.
- EuthanasiaAdds a chance to fire needles. If a needle kills an enemy, it bursts into more needles.: Bones will split up as normal, and upon touching an enemy, will burst into 10 bones which will all split. Bones and bone fragments have a chance to deal triple damage (bone fragments deal 50% of Isaac's tear damage by default), and they will instantly kill normal enemies.
- Flat StoneTears bounce off the floor. Tears that hit an enemy after bouncing deal splash damage to all nearby enemies for 25% of Isaac's tear damage.: Bone tears will bounce when they are fired, however, bone shards will not bounce when they travel.
- LachryphagyIsaac's tears decelerate as they travel. Upon stopping or hitting an obstacle, they burst into 8 tears in all directions. Tears can be fired into other tears to feed them, increasing their damage.: Bone tears can be fed and will burst into split tears. Bone tears will burst into bone shards when hitting obstacles or enemies which can also be fed and burst into split tears and bone shards yet again. When bone shards are fed, they turn back into bone tears which can repeat this process again and again.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Overrides Compound Fracture.
- ProptosisTears start out massive with high damage, and then shrink down and become weaker over a short range.: Bone tears can burst into bone shards but often disappear before they get a chance to burst. Bone shards will start shrinking from the bone tear's size when it split so bone shards will disappear very quickly.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range./ Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: Overrides Compound Fracture.
- Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: The laser is not affected, but bone tears still shoot from Isaac's left eye.
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam.: Bone tears will not burst into bone shards when fired at obstacles, however, bone tears will burst into bone shards when fired at enemies.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: Beams will only burst when hitting obstacles.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- With this item, Isaac's tears have the same appearance as a Bony's projectile.
- The item is a reference to a compound fracture, a medical condition where a bone breaks and is exposed through the skin.
- Brittle BonesReplaces all red hearts with 6 empty bone hearts. Upon losing a bone heart, Isaac fires bones in 8 directions and permanently gains a tears up.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle.
- Dead ToothWhile firing, Isaac gains a green aura that poisons nearby enemies.
- Dog ToothIncreases damage and speed. Upon entering a room adjacent to a secret room, a howl sound effect will play.
- Jaw BoneSpawns a familiar that flies the room while firing, dealing double Isaac's tear damage to enemies that come in contact and retrieving pickups.
- MarrowGrants one bone heart and spawns three red heart pickups.
- Monstro's ToothMonstro jumps onto a random enemy, doing area damage. Can damage/kill the player if summoned in an room without enemies.
- My Little UnicornUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, removing the ability to shoot tears and replacing it with the ability to deal contact damage to enemies.
- Pointy RibSpawns a bone familiar that can be aimed with the fire buttons and does contact damage.
- Slipped RibSpawns a bone familiar that circles around Isaac and reflects enemy shots.
- Unicorn StumpUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, but removes the ability to shoot tears.
- Black ToothAdds a chance to fire a black tooth that poisons enemies.
- Cursed SkullIf Isaac has less than one full red heart after taking damage, he will be immediately teleported to the last cleared room he was in.
- Finger BoneGrants a chance to gain a bone heart upon taking damage.
- Rib of GreedPrevents Greed and Super Greed from appearing in Shops and Secret Rooms.
- Wish BoneTaking damage has a small chance to destroy the trinket and spawn a random item.
|Missing No.Complete the Boss Rush as LazarusLazarus' RagsDefeat Isaac as LazarusBroken AnkhDefeat Satan as LazarusStore CreditDefeat ??? as LazarusPandora's BoxDefeat The Lamb as LazarusWrapped BabyRemoved in Afterbirth † Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Azazel
Added in Afterbirth † Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as LazarusBegotten BabyRemoved in Afterbirth † Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Lazarus
Added in Afterbirth † Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Azazel
|Empty VesselDefeat Hush as LazarusKey BumDefeat Ultra Greed as LazarusLong BabyDefeat Mega Satan as LazarusDripping BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Lazarus||Compound FractureDefeat Delirium as LazarusPlan CDefeat Ultra Greedier as Lazarus|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|