Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 4, column 12, row 5)|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants +1 Soul Heart.
- Any damage dealt to Isaac has a chance to not deduct health.
- These include damage through tears, contact, explosions, cursed doors, Blood Donation Machines, and Demon Beggars.
- Contact damage with enemies is difficult to avoid as the damage negation does not provide invincibility frames.
- Isaac flashes briefly blue when damage is negated, similar to InfamyChance to block projectiles coming from any direction. but with Breath of LifeGrants a brief moment of invincibility when the charge bar hits zero. If spacebar is held for an additional second after hitting zero, Isaac will take damage.'s palette. The flash can occur even while invincible from taking a hit or using an invincibility effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item is a reference to the recurring Saturday Night Live sketch, The Coneheads.
- It may also be a slight reference to the Youtuber/Streamer, Northernlion.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
0L03 3UMZ (Fourth Floor Bedroom Under Carpet)
6GW8CG48 (First Teasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|