Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants +1 Soul Heart.
- Any damage dealt to Isaac has a chance to not deduct health.
- These include damage through tears, contact, explosions, cursed doors, Blood Donation Machines, and Demon Beggars.
- Contact damage with enemies is difficult to avoid as the damage negation does not provide invincibility frames.
- Isaac flashes briefly blue when damage is negated, similar to InfamyChance to block projectiles coming from any direction. but with Breath of LifeGrants a brief moment of invincibility when the charge bar hits zero. If spacebar is held for an additional second after hitting zero, Isaac will take damage.'s palette. The flash can occur even while invincible from taking a hit or using an invincibility effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item is a reference to the recurring Saturday Night Live sketch, The Coneheads.
- It may also be a slight reference to the Youtuber/Streamer, Northernlion.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
6GW8CG48 (First Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|