Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|White PonyPassively grants flight and increased speed. Upon use, Isaac charges in the direction the pony is facing, becoming invulnerable during the charge and damaging enemies while also casting the effect of Crack the Sky.|
|Take 10 items from Angel roomsA Forgotten Horseman|
|“||I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.||„|
|~ Revelation 6:2|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Fires homing tears in cardinal directions.
- Charges horizontally with multiple copies of himself across the room.
- Summons multiple beams of light, like Crack the SkySummons multiple beams of light in random locations around the room, dealing a large amount of damage to any enemy that touches them..
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Conquest as one of Delirium's forms.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Conquest was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Conquest represents the lost horseman of the apocalypse in the Book of Revelations. In popular culture, Conquest is replaced with Pestilence due to a passage given in the bible after the fourth rider is introduced, that line being "They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine, plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth."
- The stitching on Conquest's stomach is an autopsy stitch, an incision in the shape of a Y. The incision allows passage to the cadaver's insides; when the autopsy is complete, it is stitched back up.
- The Delirium form's horse appears more similar to Death's horse than Conquest's.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
002M JCXJ (The Womb 1)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Killing Conquest with The High Priestess tarot card while his clones are rushing across the screen will cause the boss music to continue playing until you leave the room.
Bug! Killing Conquest quickly while his clones are rushing across the screen and leaving one alive will cause the boss music to continue playing until you leave the room.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|