Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|White PonyPassively grants flight and increased speed. Upon use, Isaac charges in the direction the pony is facing, becoming invulnerable during the charge and damaging enemies while also casting the effect of Crack the Sky.|
|Take 10 items from Angel roomsA Forgotten Horseman|
|“||I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.||„|
|~ Revelation 6:2|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Fires homing tears in cardinal directions.
- Charges horizontally with multiple copies of himself across the room.
- Summons multiple beams of light, like Crack the SkySummons multiple beams of light in random locations around the room, dealing a large amount of damage to any enemy that touches them..
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Conquest as one of Delirium's forms.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Conquest was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Conquest represents the lost horseman of the apocalypse in the Book of Revelations. In popular culture, Conquest is replaced with Pestilence due to a passage given in the bible after the fourth rider is introduced, that line being "They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine, plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth."
- The stitching on Conquest's stomach is an autopsy stitch, an incision in the shape of a Y. The incision allows passage to the cadaver's insides; when the autopsy is complete, it is stitched back up.
- The Delirium form's horse appears more similar to Death's horse than Conquest's.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
002M JCXJ (The Womb 1)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|