|“||I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.||„|
|~ Revelation 6:2|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Fires four homing projectiles in cardinal directions.
- Charges horizontally with multiple copies of himself across the room. He will do this attack more often if Isaac moves to his left or right.
- Summons multiple beams of light, like Crack the Sky.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Conquest as one of Delirium's forms.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Conquest was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Conquest represents the lost horseman of the apocalypse in the Book of Revelations. In popular culture, Conquest is replaced with Pestilence due to a passage given in the bible after the fourth rider is introduced, that line being "They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine, plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth."
- The stitching on Conquest's stomach is an autopsy stitch, an incision in the shape of a Y. The incision allows passage to the cadaver's insides; when the autopsy is complete, it is stitched back up.
- Conquest can be found in The Void, even before being unlocked.
- Delirium's Conquest form's horse appears more similar to Death's horse than Conquest's.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
002M JCXJ (The Womb 1)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Killing Conquest with The High Priestess tarot card while his clones are rushing across the screen will cause the boss music to continue playing until you leave the room.
Bug! Killing Conquest quickly while his clones are rushing across the screen and leaving one alive will cause the boss music to continue playing until you leave the room.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|