We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Lua error in Module:Text at line 259: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value).
|Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- When tears travel off-screen, they loop back around through the opposite wall.
- Isaac's tears travel through all obstacles.
- +2.25 Range up.
- +1.5 Tear height.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Flat StoneTears bounce off the floor. Tears that hit an enemy after bouncing deal splash damage to all nearby enemies for 25% of Isaac's tear damage.: Tears will bounce against the floor through walls.
- The Forgotten: The skeleton form's charge attack can loop through walls.
- Kidney StoneRandomly while firing tears, Isaac will stop firing and turn red, where he will charge and release a lot of 'tears' in one go. In the burst of tears is a kidney stone which deals a lot of damage.: Tear barrage and stone will travel through walls.
- A Lump of CoalThe more distance tears travel, the more damage they will do.: Tears will continually gain damage when passing through walls.
- Mom's EyeAllows Isaac to fire tears from the back of his head. / Loki's HornsGives a random chance for projectiles to fire in all 4 cardinal directions.: Additional tear paths cover rooms greatly since tears will be coming from multiple directions.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Causes Mom's Knife to appear on the opposite wall if thrown through one. It then returns back through the wall to Isaac.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power. + BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: The barrage of knives flies across the room until it hits the wall twice.
- My ReflectionGives Isaac's tears a boomerang effect, and increases range and shot speed.: When shooting through a wall, tears speed up towards Isaac rather than returning through the original wall. With enough shot speed and range it is possible for the tears to loop twice.
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: Laser rings will go through walls, extra distance depending on shot speed.
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring. + IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects.: Incubus's laser rings cannot go through walls. This applies to Lilith too.
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam.: Causes the tears to loop right back in front of Isaac after they go off screen.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: Beams will travel through walls.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Overridden by Brimstone.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle./ The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: Tears will only split when hitting obstacles or enemies but not walls.
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's.: Tears will not split when they pass through walls and only when they land.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Bombs can move through obstacles.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Overridden by Epic Fetus, stat effects apply.
- HaemolacriaTears are now fired in an arc. Upon hitting the floor, an obstacle, or an enemy, they burst into many smaller tears in all directions. Increases tear delay.: When Isaac is directly facing a wall, the main tear will burst shortly after travelling through the opposing wall. Tears are a deep purple color.
- LachryphagyIsaac's tears decelerate as they travel. Upon stopping or hitting an obstacle, they burst into 8 tears in all directions. Tears can be fired into other tears to feed them, increasing their damage.: Tears that are fed often burst inside of walls. Burst tears can still travel through walls.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: When the tear is moved off screen, it loops back through the opposite wall.
- ProptosisTears start out massive with high damage, and then shrink down and become weaker over a short range.: Tears shrink while travelling through walls and often disappear before they can reappear on the other side.
- Rubber CementTears bounce off walls, enemies, and environmental objects.: Overrides Continuum.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.: The laser becomes spectral.
- Technology ZeroConnects Isaac's tears with electricity that can damage enemies.: Tears will travel through walls; however, the electricity will not connect the tears while they are outside the room.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.: Tears that travel through walls will travel until they reach Isaac and start orbiting him again.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tears fired by Isaac look similar to the projectiles fired during Hush's fight.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Z6KS 3LGT (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
SX7M 897B (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
EHQ7 3V9G (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
JKPK BCGS (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn, also has Restock Machine)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|