Effects[edit | edit source]
- When tears travel off-screen, they loop back around through the opposite wall.
- Isaac's tears travel through all obstacles.
- +2.25 Range up.
- +1.5 Tear height.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Flat Stone: Tears will bounce against the floor through walls.
- The Forgotten: The skeleton form's charge attack can loop through walls.
- Kidney Stone: Tear barrage and stone will travel through walls.
- A Lump of Coal: Tears will continually gain damage when passing through walls.
- Mom's Eye / Loki's Horns: Additional tear paths cover rooms greatly since tears will be coming from multiple directions.
- Mom's Knife: Causes Mom's Knife to appear on the opposite wall if thrown through one. It then returns through the wall to Isaac.
- My Reflection: When shooting through a wall, tears speed up towards Isaac rather than returning through the original wall. With enough shot speed and range the tears can loop twice.
- Tech X: Laser rings will go through walls, extra distance depending on shot speed.
- Tractor Beam: Causes the tears to loop right back in front of Isaac after they go offscreen.
- Trisagion: Beams will travel through walls.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: Overridden by Brimstone.
- Compound Fracture/ The Parasite: Tears will only split when hitting obstacles or enemies but not walls.
- Cricket's Body: Tears will not split when they pass through walls and only when they land.
- Dr. Fetus: Bombs can move through obstacles.
- Epic Fetus: Overridden by Epic Fetus, stat effects apply.
- Haemolacria: When Isaac is directly facing a wall, the main tear will burst shortly after traveling through the opposing wall. Tears are a deep purple color.
- Lachryphagy: Tears that are fed often burst inside of walls. Burst tears can still travel through walls.
- The Ludovico Technique: When the tear is moved offscreen, it loops back through the opposite wall.
- Proptosis: Tears shrink while traveling through walls and often disappear before they can reappear on the other side.
- Rubber Cement: Overrides Continuum.
- Technology: The laser becomes spectral.
- Technology Zero: Tears will travel through walls; however, the electricity will not connect the tears while they are outside the room. Once tears have passed through walls, the electric arcs connect very erratically to other tears, limiting the effeciency of the combination.
- Tiny Planet: Tears that travel through walls will travel until they reach Isaac and start orbiting him again.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tears fired by Isaac look similar to the projectiles fired during Hush's fight.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Z6KS 3LGT (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
SX7M 897B (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
EHQ7 3V9G (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
JKPK BCGS (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn, also has Restock Machine)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|