Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Contract From Below
Contract from Below is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Doubles any Pickups and Chests earned for clearing a room.
- Decreases the chance for room drops by roughly 33%.
- Neither effect applies to coins dropped in Greed Mode.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Multiple copies of Contract from Below: Each additional Contract increases the number of room drops by one and lowers the chance of getting nothing.
- Guppy's TailIncreases chance of finding gold chests and normal chests, but reduces chance of finding pickups.: Higher chance of double chests upon clearing a room.
- Humbling BundleGives one extra pickup (1+1 Free version) of Red Hearts, pennies, bombs, and keys. Does not work with blue, black, and half red hearts, nickels, and dimes.: Produces quadruple results when bombs, keys, or pennies drop after clearing a room.
- MitreGrants a chance of converting any red hearts pickups into soul hearts instead.: Higher chance to find double soul hearts upon clearing a room.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
GWVY QDWF (Curse room adjacent to spawn)
3VTZ 8BP2 (Curse room adjacent to spawn)
R7ZW 64SZ (Curse room adjacent to spawn)
T8GC DE46 (Second floor devil room)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A reference to the card of the same name from Magic: the Gathering, a collectible card game Edmund McMillen played since his childhood.
- Isaac's name is written at the bottom of the contract, implying that he signed the contract.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|