Contract From Below
Contract from Below is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Doubles any Pickups and Chests earned for clearing a room.
- Decreases the chance for room drops by roughly 33%.
- Neither effect applies to coins dropped in Greed Mode.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Multiple copies of Contract from Below: Each additional Contract increases the number of room drops by one and lowers the chance of getting nothing.
- Guppy's TailIncreases chance of finding gold chests and normal chests, but reduces chance of finding pickups.: Higher chance of double chests upon clearing a room.
- Humbling BundleGives one extra pickup (1+1 Free version) of Red Hearts, pennies, bombs, and keys. Does not work with blue, black, and half red hearts, nickels, and dimes.: Produces quadruple results when bombs, keys, or pennies drop after clearing a room.
- MitreGrants a chance of converting any red hearts pickups into soul hearts instead.: Higher chance to find double soul hearts upon clearing a room.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
GWVY QDWF (Curse room adjacent to spawn)
3VTZ 8BP2 (Curse room adjacent to spawn)
R7ZW 64SZ (Curse room adjacent to spawn)
T8GC DE46 (Second floor devil room)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A reference to the card of the same name from Magic: the Gathering, a collectible card game Edmund McMillen played since his childhood.
- Isaac's name is written at the bottom of the contract, implying that he signed the contract.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|