Contract From Below
|(page 2, column 17, row 6)|
Contract from Below is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Doubles any Pickups and Chests earned for clearing a room.
- Decreases the chance for room drops by roughly 33%.
- Neither effect applies to coins dropped in Greed Mode.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room.: Each additional Contract increases the number of room drops by one and lowers the chance of getting nothing.
- Guppy's TailIncreases chance of finding gold chests and normal chests, but reduces chance of finding pickups.: Higher chance of double chests upon clearing a room.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
GWVY QDWF (Curse room adjacent to spawn)
3VTZ 8BP2 (Curse room adjacent to spawn)
R7ZW 64SZ (Curse room adjacent to spawn)
T8GC DE46 (Second floor devil room)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A reference to the card of the same name from Magic: the Gathering, a collectible card game Edmund McMillen played since his childhood.
- Isaac's name is written at the bottom of the contract, implying that he signed the contract.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|