Converter is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Using this item on Black Hearts will activate the Black Hearts damaging effect.
- Useless for ??? as it will convert two Soul Hearts/Black Hearts into one Soul Heart, causing a net loss.
- Must use with two full soul hearts to work. One and a half will not work.
- Using this item with The Forgotten only works when controlling The Soul and converts soul hearts into bone hearts.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use. - Gives two heart containers for two Soul / Black Hearts.
- Dark BumSpawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and collects red hearts. For every one-and-a-half red hearts collected, Dark Bum will generate one soul heart, one hostile Spider or one friendly blue spider. - Receiving Soul Hearts from Dark Bum makes it possible to create new Heart Containers simply by finding Red Hearts.
- Guppy's PawRemoves one red heart container in exchange for gaining 3 Soul Hearts. - Swapping back and forth can earn a maximum of 10 Heart Containers with this combination.
- MitreGrants a chance of converting any red hearts pickups into soul hearts instead. - Gives an increased chance of finding Soul Hearts instead of Red Hearts, making it easier to find more hearts to convert.
- Broken RemoteTriggers the Teleport effect whenever an activated item is used. - Allows unlimited teleporting.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Converter is supposed to be a power or plug converter.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Shop, Purchase after getting A QuarterAdds 25 to Isaac's coin count, capping at 99. in 1st floor Treasure Room) (normal mode only)
Notes: Must be Isaac because a bomb is needed to get a key. The Pandora's BoxUpon use, spawns certain pickups or items depending on the floor it is used on. Single-use. in the Curse Room must be picked up before entering the shop. Converter is inaccessible on the hard mode seed due to difficulty of getting a key to open the shop.
Shop, Purchase after getting Store CreditThe next store purchase is free. The trinket disappears on purchase. as a drop )
Notes: Converter is inaccessible on the normal mode seed due to difficulty of getting a key to open the shop.
KEBM C08G (First floor shop, half off) (Coins are abundant in hard mode, obtaining in normal mode requires bombing shopkeeper and using sacrifice room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|