|(page 3, column 11, row 3)|
Converter is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Using this item on Black Hearts will activate the Black Hearts damaging effect.
- Useless for ??? as it will convert two Soul Hearts/Black Hearts into one Soul Heart, causing a net loss.
- Must use with two full soul hearts to work. One and a half will not work.
- Using this item with The Forgotten only works when controlling The Soul and converts soul hearts into bone hearts.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Guppy's PawRemoves one red heart container in exchange for gaining 3 Soul Hearts.: Allows Isaac to attain 10 red hearts if soul hearts keep converted into red hearts over and over again.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: No effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Converter is supposed to be a power or plug converter.
- The Converter can be seen as an opposite to Guppy's PawRemoves one red heart container in exchange for gaining 3 Soul Hearts.. Where the Converter takes two soul or black hearts to form a heart container, Guppy's Paw takes one heart container to form three soul hearts. Additionally, their flavor texts are similar.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Shop, Purchase after getting A QuarterAdds 25 to Isaac's coin count, capping at 99. in 1st floor Treasure Room) (normal mode only)
Notes: Must be Isaac because a bomb is needed to get a key. The Pandora's BoxUpon use, spawns certain pickups or items depending on the floor it is used on. Single-use. in the Curse Room must be picked up before entering the shop. Converter is inaccessible on the hard mode seed due to difficulty of getting a key to open the shop.
Shop, Purchase after getting Store CreditThe next store purchase is free. The trinket disappears on purchase. as a drop )
Notes: Converter is inaccessible on the normal mode seed due to difficulty of getting a key to open the shop.
KEBM C08G (First floor shop, half off) (Coins are abundant in hard mode, obtaining in normal mode requires bombing shopkeeper and using sacrifice room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|