Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 3, column 11, row 3)|
Converter is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Using this item on Black Hearts will activate the Black Hearts damaging effect.
- Useless for ??? as it will convert two Soul Hearts/Black Hearts into one Soul Heart, causing a net loss.
- Must use with two full soul hearts to work. One and a half will not work.
- Using this item with The Forgotten only works when controlling The Soul and converts soul hearts into bone hearts.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Guppy's PawRemoves one red heart container in exchange for gaining 3 Soul Hearts.: Allows Isaac to attain 10 red hearts if soul hearts keep converted into red hearts over and over again.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: No effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Converter is supposed to be a power or plug converter.
- The Converter can be seen as an opposite to Guppy's PawRemoves one red heart container in exchange for gaining 3 Soul Hearts.. Where the Converter takes two soul or black hearts to form a heart container, Guppy's Paw takes one heart container to form three soul hearts. Additionally, their flavor texts are similar.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Shop, Purchase after getting A QuarterAdds 25 to Isaac's coin count, capping at 99. in 1st floor Treasure Room) (normal mode only)
Notes: Must be Isaac because a bomb is needed to get a key. The Pandora's BoxUpon use, spawns certain pickups or items depending on the floor it is used on. Single-use. in the Curse Room must be picked up before entering the shop. Converter is inaccessible on the hard mode seed due to difficulty of getting a key to open the shop.
Shop, Purchase after getting Store CreditThe next store purchase is free. The trinket disappears on purchase. as a drop )
Notes: Converter is inaccessible on the normal mode seed due to difficulty of getting a key to open the shop.
KEBM C08G (First floor shop, half off) (Coins are abundant in hard mode, obtaining in normal mode requires bombing shopkeeper and using sacrifice room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|