Converter is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Using this item on Black Hearts will activate the Black Hearts damaging effect.
- Useless for ??? as it will convert two Soul Hearts/Black Hearts into one Soul Heart, causing a net loss.
- Must use with two full Soul Hearts to work. One and a half will not work.
- Using this item with The Forgotten only works when controlling The Soul and converts Soul Hearts into Bone Hearts.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Guppy's Paw: Allows Isaac to attain 10 Red Hearts.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car Battery: No effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Converter is a reference to a converter, a device or system that changes the form of something.
- The Converter can be seen as an opposite to Guppy's Paw. Where the Converter takes two Soul Hearts or Black Hearts to form a Red Heart container, Guppy's Paw takes one Red Heart container to form three Soul Hearts. Additionally, their flavor texts are similar.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Shop, Purchase after getting A Quarter in 1st floor Treasure Room)
Notes: Must be Isaac because a bomb is needed to get a key. The Pandora's Box in the Curse Room must be picked up before entering the Shop. The Converter is inaccessible on the Hard mode seed due to the difficulty of getting a key to open the Shop.
KEBM C08G (First-floor Shop, half price) (Coins are abundant in Hard mode, obtaining in Normal mode requires bombing shopkeeper and using Sacrifice Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|