|Play the shell game 100 timesCounterfeit Coin|
Counterfeit Penny is an unlockable trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Every time the player picks up a coin pickup of some kind, there is a 50% chance that the player will receive an additional coin.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In addition to regular drop options for all trinkets, this trinket can be found in golden poop, by killing a beggar, or winning at a shell game beggar.
- Counterfeit Penny can trigger from picking up a coin to heal the Keeper. Normally, a coin that heals the Keeper's coin health will not increase his penny count (Nickels give +4 and Dimes give +9), but if Counterfeit Penny triggers, he will still be healed and still get the full amount.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
- Bloody PennyGives a 50% chance to drop a half heart when money is collected.
- Burnt PennyGives a 50% chance to drop a bomb when money is collected.
- Butt PennyIsaac will fart when he picks up a coin.
- Counterfeit PennyGives a 50% chance of increasing the value of every coin pickup by one.
- Flat PennyGives a 50% chance of spawning a key upon collecting a penny.
- Rotten PennySpawns a blue fly every time a coin is picked up.
- Swallowed PennyUpon taking damage, Isaac drops a penny.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|