Crack the Sky
(page 2, column 17, row 2)
(page 2, column 7, row 6)
Crack the Sky is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon activation, 5 beams of light will appear in random locations on the ground. Each beam will last for 0.8 seconds and will deal damage to enemies that touch them. They have a hitbox in a 3x3 cross shape.
- Each beam can hit the same enemy up to 8 times, and deals Isaac's tear damage plus a flat 20 damage per hit.
- The beams tend to gravitate towards the enemies, unlike the original game.
- The beams have a high chance to directly target enemies.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car Battery: Spawns 10 beams but does not increase beams' damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Conquest uses this ability to damage Isaac.
- Boss Isaac also uses this ability to damage Isaac, only in a pattern and in a higher quantity of beams.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
NHGD 9GZS (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
N1HG H3HR (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
VWQ3 ZL6A (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
KQFE RHD6 (First floor Treasure Room; Curse of the Lost)
DBEB GF7D (First floor Treasure Room)
1Z1T Y1VC (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|