Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Crack the Sky
|(page 2, column 17, row 2)|
Crack the Sky is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon activation, 5 beams of light will appear in random locations on the ground. Each beam will last for 0.8 seconds and will deal damage to enemies that touch them.
- Each beam can hit the same enemy up to 8 times, and deals Isaac's tear damage plus a flat 20 damage per hit.
- The beams tend to gravitate towards the enemies, unlike the original game.
- The beams have a high chance to directly target enemies.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car Battery: Spawns 10 beams but does not increase beams' damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Conquest uses this ability to damage Isaac.
- Boss Isaac also uses this ability to damage Isaac, only in a pattern and in a higher quantity of beams.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
NHGD 9GZS (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
N1HG H3HR (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
VWQ3 ZL6A (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
KQFE RHD6 (First floor Treasure Room; Curse of the Lost)
DBEB GF7D (First floor Treasure Room)
1Z1T Y1VC (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|