Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Crack the Sky
|(page 2, column 17, row 2)|
Crack the Sky is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon activation, 5 beams of light will appear in random locations on the ground. Each beam will last for 0.8 seconds and will deal damage to enemies that touch them.
- Each beam deals Isaac's tear damage plus a flat 20 damage.
- The beams tend to gravitate towards the enemies, unlike the original game.
- The beams have a high chance to directly target enemies.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: Spawns 10 beams but does not increase beams' damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Conquest uses this ability to damage Isaac.
- Boss Isaac also uses this ability to damage Isaac, only in a pattern and in a higher quantity of beams.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
NHGD 9GZS (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
N1HG H3HR (Treasure room adjacent to spawn) VWQ3 ZL6A (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
KQFE RHD6 (First floor treasure room; Curse of the Lost)
DBEB GF7D (First floor treasure room)
1Z1T Y1VC (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|