Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|Rebirth||Suicide King||Chaos Card||Credit Card||Rules Card||A Card Against Humanity|
|Afterbirth||? Card||Get out of Jail Free Card||Emergency Contact||Dice Shard|
|Afterbirth †||Holy Card||Huge Growth||Ancient Recall||Era Walk|
|Complete challenge #10Credit Card|
The Credit Card is a Special Card.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Using the Credit Card in a Shop instantly removes the cost of all items in that shop, allowing Isaac to take all of them for free.
- Using the Credit Card in a Devil Room or Black Market allows Isaac to take all the items without any health cost.
- Taking Devil Room items with the Credit Card does not prevent Angel Rooms from appearing.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Free items will remain free, even if Isaac leaves the current room.
- Works with the Blank CardHas the same effect as the card or rune currently held by Isaac., allowing Isaac to purchase all items from every shop, if used correctly.
- Using the Credit Card in a Shop prevents RestockCauses shops to instantly restock their items when they are bought. Granted by default for every character in Greed Mode. from working in this shop only. However, Restock Boxes will work, creating new items.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|