From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
| Cricket's Body|
|Tears up + splash damage|
(Page 2, Column 1, Row 6)
(Page 3, Column 1, Row 3)
Cricket's Body is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- When Isaac's normal tears disappear (either from hitting the ground or hitting something else), they spawn 4 smaller tears.
- Each smaller tear deals half of Isaac's normal damage.
- Slightly increases the size of the tear.
- -10 range
- -1 tear delay (increased rate of fire)
- Since this directly affects tear delay instead of changing the tears stat, it allows Isaac's rate of fire to go over the normal maximum rate.
- Tear delay decreases are only noticeable when the tears stat is high.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone - Brimstone overrides the splash effect of Cricket's Body.
- Dead Onion - Not recommended, as it significantly decreases effective range.
- Dr. Fetus - Greatly reduces range, but the bomb does not split.
- Fire Mind - If the main tear explodes, all splash tears will also explode.
- Ipecac - Main tear splits into four explosive splash tears. The splash tears can still damage Isaac.
- Mom's Knife - Range of the knife is significantly decreased.
- Spoon Bender - The split tears will be more likely to hit enemies.
- Technology : Tears up as expected, but no benefit from the splash effect.
- The Ludovico Technique - Overrides the splash effect of Cricket's Body.
- Tiny Planet - The split tears will orbit Isaac instead of spreading. Tiny Planet's large range boost also significantly prolongs the range of the split tears.
- Tractor Beam - The split tears will no longer spread, but will instead be held close to the beam, effectively tripling damage output.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Death's Touch - Passes through enemies and splits into 4 scythes each time.
- Jacob's Ladder - Additional tears caused by Cricket's Body also create arcs of electricity.
- Lost Contact - Splash shots will also be shielded.
- Mom's Heels - Mom's Heels greatly increases range, reverting the range penalty, which results in tears splashing for a prolonged amount of time.
- Monstro's Lung - All tears fired will splash after landing. Increased damage potential only noticed when firing into groups, due to random pattern of each tear when it splashes.
- Polyphemus - The split tears deal significant damage.
- The Parasite - Eight splash tears instead of four.
- Tough Love - Shot teeth will split into 4 smaller teeth.
- Any status effect carrying tears: split tears will carry the same status effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
L2HV GKXB (Treasure room adjacent to spawn; Basement XL)
1Y4M E4YD (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
NPRD RXJQ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
A439 2M68 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
MAHL N6RQ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
MY0A LHLQ (First floor treasure room)
Y80Y 1LQ7 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
JVSX EFZY (First floor treasure room)
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|