Cricket's Body is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- When Isaac's normal tears disappear (either from hitting the ground or hitting something else), they spawn 4 smaller tears.
- Each smaller tear deals half of Isaac's normal damage.
- Slightly increases the size of the tear.
- -10 range
- -1 tear delay (increased rate of fire)
- Since this directly affects tear delay instead of changing the tears stat, it allows Isaac's rate of fire to go over the normal maximum rate.
- Tear delay decreases are more noticeable and are a greater increase to DPS when the tears stat is high.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Any status effect carrying tears: split tears will carry the same status effect.
- If Isaac has less than 10 range, the split tears appear but cannot cause damage before hitting the floor.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Angelic Prism: All tears split by the prism will burst into split tears.
- Bob's Rotten Head: Bob's Rotten Head splits into four smaller heads on detonation.
- Compound Fracture: When bone tears split into bone shards after hitting an obstacle or enemy, the bone shards will split into 4 smaller bone shards after hitting the ground.
- Haemolacria: All normal Haemolacria burst tears burst again into 4 split tears.
- Ipecac/ Fire Mind: Main tear splits into four explosive splash tears. The split tears can still damage Isaac. Having Host Hat or Pyromaniac is strongly recommended.
- Lachryphagy: Fed tears split into 12 tears.
- Lead Pencil/ Monstro's Lung: All tears fired will splash after landing. Increased damage potential only noticed when firing into groups, due to the random pattern of each tear when it splashes.
- The Parasite: Eight split tears instead of four.
- Tiny Planet: The split tears orbit Isaac instead of spreading.
- Tough Love: Teeth tears will split into 4 smaller teeth.
- Tractor Beam: Main tears and split tears will travel along the beam.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: Overrides Cricket's Body.
- Dead Onion: Significantly decreases effective range, potentially preventing the split tears from causing damage.
- Diplopia: No effect.
- Dr. Fetus: Greatly reduces range, bombs do not split.
- The bombs fired by Dr. Fetus will split into smaller bombs, much like Scatter Bombs.
- Epic Fetus: Only tear stat change applies.
- Euthanasia: Needle tears will split into 4 small needle tears upon hitting the ground or an enemy. Split tears produced have a chance to deal triple damage but will not cause tear bursts.
- Flat Stone: Tears will usually only bounce twice, unless Isaac has high range, and spawns burst tears when they bounce.
- Kidney Stone: Drastically decreases range, potentially preventing the split tears from causing damage. The stone will not split.
- The Ludovico Technique: Overrides Cricket's Body except for stat effects which apply.
- Mom's Knife: Range of the knife is significantly decreased.
- Number One: Drastically decreases range, potentially preventing the split tears from causing damage.
- Piercing tears: Tears will only split after landing on the ground.
- Spectral tears: Tears will only split after landing on the ground.
- Technology: Overrides Cricket's Body except for stat effects which apply.
- Tech X: Overrides Cricket's Body except for stat effects which apply.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cricket's Body is named after Edmund's former cat, Cricket.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
L2HV GKXB (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn; The Basement XL)
1Y4M E4YD (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
NPRD RXJQ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
A439 2M68 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
MAHL N6RQ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
MY0A LHLQ (First floor Treasure Room)
Y80Y 1LQ7 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
JVSX EFZY (First floor Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|