|(page 1, column 4, row 1)|
Cricket's Head is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- +0.5 damage up.
- x1.5 damage multiplier.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The x1.5 damage multiplier does not stack with the x1.5 damage multiplier from Magic MushroomIncreases most stats, enlarges Isaac, grants a heart container and restores all health., from the combination of The Book of BelialUpon use increases damage by 2 for the current room and by a further +50% if the character also has the Blood of the Martyr.
Guarantees a Devil Room or Angel Room will be open after beating a boss while holding it, or increases the chance by 12.5%. and Blood of the MartyrIncreases Damage by 1, and turns Isaac's tears into blood tears., or itself (by using an item such as DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room., for example). However, it will stack with any other multipliers, such as Sacred HeartIncreases damage and range while reducing shot speed and grants homing tears. Grants a Heart Container and replenishes all Red Hearts..
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original Binding Of Isaac, this item was known as "Max's Head". Max was the name of a dog that Ed McMillen wanted as a child but never got.
- The filename for the item icon in the game files still refers to it as "Max's Head".
- Cricket's Head is named after one of Ed's former cats that is now rehomed, Cricket.
- The shocked look on Isaac's face implies that like with many children, his pet's death was kept secret from him.
- Although Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's. and Cricket's Head are presumed to be from the same animal, Cricket's Body has darker fur color and spots than Cricket's Head.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
CALB W46D (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
70S9 ZBBQ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
X8ZZ LV47 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
66Q1 FBTR (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
3GJV CSTQ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
F2C8 342S (First floor treasure room)
2RV8 0TC9 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's.
- Cricket's HeadIncreases damage by 0.5, and multiplies it by 1.5x.
- Dead CatSets the amount of red heart containers to 1, but gives Isaac 9 extra lives. After dying, Isaac is teleported to the last safe room. New heart containers can be obtained after picking up this item, but after each death, the number of heart containers is set to 1 again.
- Guppy's CollarGrants Isaac a permanent 50% chance to respawn with 1/2 of a red heart after death.
- Guppy's Hair BallLoosely follows behind Isaac. Can be swung like a flail by rapidly spinning Isaac in a circle. Grows bigger by killing enemies.
- Guppy's HeadSpawns 2-4 blue flies to damage enemies.
- Guppy's PawRemoves one red heart container in exchange for gaining 3 Soul Hearts.
- Guppy's TailIncreases chance of finding gold chests and normal chests, but reduces chance of finding pickups.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|