|(page 1, column 4, row 1)|
Cricket's Head is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- +0.5 damage up.
- x1.5 damage multiplier.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The x1.5 damage multiplier does not stack with the x1.5 damage multiplier from Magic Mushroom, from the combination of The Book of Belial and Blood of the Martyr, or itself (by using an item such as Diplopia, for example). However, it will stack with any other multipliers, such as Sacred Heart.
In-game footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original The Binding of Isaac, this item was known as "Max's Head". Max was the name of a dog that Ed McMillen wanted as a child but never got.
- The filename for the item icon in the game files still refers to it as "Max's Head".
- Cricket's Head is named after one of Ed's former cats who is now rehomed, Cricket.
- The shocked look on Isaac's face implies that like with many children, his pet's death was kept secret from him.
- Although Cricket's Body and Cricket's Head are presumed to be from the same animal, Cricket's Body has darker fur color and spots than Cricket's Head.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
CALB W46D (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
70S9 ZBBQ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
X8ZZ LV47 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
66Q1 FBTR (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
3GJV CSTQ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
F2C8 342S (First floor Treasure Room)
2RV8 0TC9 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|