As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|This article is about the monster. For the boss, see Mega Fatty.|
The Fatty is occasionally found in The Basement. It walks slowly toward Isaac. Occasionally, if Isaac approaches one, it will stop to fart, which will push him back without dealing damage. This will also push away adjacent enemies to a lesser degree.
Variations[edit | edit source]
Flaming Fatty[edit | edit source]
Flaming Fatties behave identically to regular Fatties but have a chance to leave behind a damaging flame upon death.
Half Sack[edit | edit source]
Half Sacks walk aimlessly around the room and leave Red Creep behind them.
Blubber[edit | edit source]
Blubbers walk aimlessly around the room, randomly spewing a cluster of blood shots in all directions. When killed, there is a chance for it to become a Half Sack.
Pale Fatty[edit | edit source]
Pale Fatties can often be found in groups in The Depths. They behave like Fatties, but will also spit out 6 blood shots in all directions when farting. When killed, they have a chance to become Blubbers.
Fat Sack[edit | edit source]
They are commonly found in groups of one to three, and can also be found together with Pale Fatties. Fat Sacks leap offscreen and attempt to land on Isaac, shooting 6 bullets in all directions and leaving a puddle of Red Creep behind when it lands. Like Pale Fatties, they have a chance to turn into Blubbers when killed. These monsters behave very similar to Leapers.
Conjoined Fatty[edit | edit source]
Conjoined Fatties slowly walk towards Isaac and occasionally pause to fart out a line of damaging Green Creep. There is a chance that upon death, it will turn into a regular Fatty.
If killed while farting, the Creep line won't grow to its full length. It will instead stop spreading the instant the Conjoined Fatty is killed.
Blue Conjoined Fatty[edit | edit source]
Blue Conjoined Fatties slowly walk towards Isaac and occasionally fart out a homing Ipecac shot at Isaac. Unlike normal Conjoined Fatties, they won't turn into any kind of Fatty upon death.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Only appears in Normal mode.
Stoney[edit | edit source]
Chance to replace Pale Fatties
|Defeat The Lamb|
Stoneys walk towards Isaac while blocking his shots. They stop and catch their breath after chasing Isaac for a few seconds. They do not do contact damage but will often push Isaac around. They are invincible, but die when the room is cleared, similar to the Death's Head enemies. Stoney are unlocked by defeating The Lamb for the first time.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Stonies aren't unlocked yet, Conjoined Fatties will usually spawn in their rooms instead, although Fatties are also placeholders for Stonies in some rooms.
- Spectral tears and piercing tears will pierce through Stoneys.
- If they are poisoned with The Virus, upon clearing the room, they have a chance to drop a Black Heart despite not taking damage.
- Touching a Stoney can break open Walnut.
- Stoneys are immune to all status effects.
- Stoneys can be killed with Chaos Card, Euthanasia, and Little Horn.
- Stoneys were nerfed in update v1.06.0188 by making them pause in exhaustion after following the player. Before that, Stonies would continually chase the player.
Cross Stoney[edit | edit source]
A Cross Stoney is a type of Stoney added in Booster Pack #5. These new enemies act like a hybridization of a Stoney and a Cross Stone Shooter; they constantly chase the player like a Stoney but will shoot 4 shots outwards vertically and diagonally like a Cross Grimace.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Blubbers appear to be headless Pale Fatties or, more accurately, headless Fat Sacks.
- Similarly, Half Sacks appear to be the lower portions of Pale Fatties or, more accurately, the lower portions of Fat Sacks.
- Conjoined Fatties and Blue Conjoined Fatties suffer the condition of polycephaly, having more than one head.
- Conjoined Fatties and Blue Conjoined Fatties make the same high-pitched growling noises as Gapers instead of the lower-pitched ones used by other Fatties.
- Stoneys look very similar to Stone Grimaces with bodies.
- Stoneys make the sounds of a pitched-down Gaper.
- Cross Stoneys do not appear in regular runs; they only appear in the Aprils Fool challenge.
- Antibirth developer Kilburn first revealed Cross Stoneys on the 1st of April for Booster Pack #5.
- It was revealed on the 1st of April, and Cross Stoneys are exclusive to the Aprils Fool Challenge.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Sketches of monsters for the Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, including the Fatty in the first square of the second row (formerly called "Mega Walkers"), the Fat Sack in the second square of the second row (formerly called "Hoppers Fatties"), the Blubber in the third square of the second row with no visible concept name, and the Half Sack in the fourth square of the second row (formerly called "Halfy").
References[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|