From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Red heart damage will be taken before soul and black heart damage.
- With bone hearts, red hearts contained within the bone hearts will be taken before regular red heart damage, but the bone hearts will not be fully depleted.
- If Isaac only has half a red heart left, soul and black heart damage will be taken, and bone hearts can be destroyed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is useful for getting into Boss Challenge Rooms when you have soul/black hearts with more than one filled red heart container.
- Red heart damage taken via the trinket affects your Devil/Angel deal chances normally.
- As a result, this trinket basically makes soul/black hearts useless at protecting Devil/Angel deal chances. Consider dropping it until you beat the boss room, and come back for it later for Boss Challenge Room access.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|