Crow Heart is a trinket added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth † expansion.
- Red heart damage will be taken before soul and black heart damage.
- With bone hearts, red hearts contained within the bone hearts will be taken before regular red heart damage, but the bone hearts will not be fully depleted.
- If Isaac only has half a red heart left, soul and black heart damage will be taken, and bone hearts can be destroyed.
- This is useful for getting into Boss Challenge Rooms when you have soul/black hearts with more than one filled red heart container.
- Red heart damage taken via the trinket affects your Devil/Angel deal chances normally.
- As a result, this trinket basically makes soul/black hearts useless at protecting Devil/Angel deal chances. Consider dropping it until you beat the boss room, and come back for it later for Boss Challenge Room access.
- Reducing your total hearts to one half heart does not activate ScapularOnce per room, when Isaac is reduced to his last half red Heart, the aura around his head temporarily vanishes and he is granted one Soul Heart. unless you no longer have soul and black hearts remaining.