From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Effect[edit | edit source]
Upon use, it:
- reveals the floor layout and all special rooms except the Super Secret Room
- drops either a Soul Heart or a random Tarot Card / Rune (50% chance of either)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The map revealing effect will not work if the Curse of the Lost is active.
- If the player has the Daemon's Tail
trinket, the chance to drop cards will change to 90%/10% in favor of cards.
Most non-specific heart drops become black hearts, but heart drops are significantly less common.
- It's possible to get more than one Crystal Ball on a single run.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
QDEJ YC0G (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn).
SDEY E6TL (First floor Treasure Room).
S9JE DPPD (treasure room adjacent to start).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|