Cube of Meat
|(page 1, column 10, row 4)|
Cube of Meat is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Multiple Cubes of meat can be collected in a single run:
- The first cube adds an orbital that blocks shots and deals 7 damage per tick or 105 damage per second to enemies on contact.
- The second cube gives the orbital the ability to shoot tears that does 3.5 damage.
- The third cube stops being an orbital and hunts nearby enemies, dealing 3.5 damage twice per second.
- The fourth cube increases size and damage of the Meat Boy, to 5.5 damage twice per second.
- The fifth and subsequent cubes will start the cycle again.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cube of Meat replaces one of the orbital flies when the player has 3 orbital flies. The fly returns after a third cube of meat is picked up.
- If Monster Manual summons a Cube of Meat while the player has one already, it will raise the stage of Meat Boy only for the current room.
- A Box of Friends will upgrade the Cube of Meat each time it is used, rather than creating another Cube of Meat.
- The Guardian Angel orbital will increase the speed of the Cube of Meat if both are active at the same time.
- A level 3 or 4 Meat Boy will deal significantly less damage than the orbital form but is also much easier to use.
- Potato Peeler can be used to get cubes by sacrificing a heart container.
Methods to create a Super Meat Boy[edit | edit source]
See the page for Unlocking Super Meat Boy & Super Bandage Girl.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Duct Tape: Familiar will stay in place relative to Isaac at levels 1 and 2. No effect at levels 3 and 4.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Cube of Meat is a reference to Super Meat Boy, the main character of the game of the same name, developed by Edmund McMillen, creator of The Binding of Isaac.
- The pickup quote is a reference to the Pokémon series catchphrase "Gotta catch 'em all."
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|