Cube of Meat
Cube of Meat is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Multiple Cubes of meat can be collected in a single run:
- The first cube adds an orbital that blocks shots and deals 7 damage per tick or 105 damage per second.
- The second cube gives the orbital the ability to shoot tears that deal 3.5 damage.
- The third cube stops being an orbital and hunts nearby enemies, dealing 3.5 damage twice per second.
- The fourth cube increases size and damage of the Meat Boy, to 5.5 damage twice per second.
- The fifth and subsequent cubes will start the cycle again.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cube of Meat replaces one of the orbital flies when the player has 3 orbital flies. The fly returns after a third cube of meat is picked up.
- If Monster ManualSummons a random familiar for the current room. Can summon familiars not yet unlocked. summons a Cube of Meat while the player has one already, it will raise the stage of Meat Boy only for the current room.
- A Box of FriendsUpon use, duplicates all of Isaac's familiars for the current room. will upgrade the Cube of Meat each time it is used, rather than creating another Cube of Meat.
- The Guardian AngelSpawns an orbital familiar that blocks enemy projectiles, deals contact damage to enemies, and increases the speed of all orbital familiars. orbital will increase the speed of the Cube of Meat if both are active at the same time.
- A level 3 or 4 Meat Boy will deal significantly less damage than the orbital form, but is also much easier to use.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Duct TapeStops Isaac's familiars from moving.: Familiar will stay in place relative to Isaac at levels 1 and 2. No effect at levels 3 and 4.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Methods to create a Super Meat Boy[edit | edit source]
See the page for Unlocking Super Meat Boy & Super Bandage Girl.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Cube Of Meat is a reference to Super Meat Boy, the main character of the game of the same name, developed by Edmund McMillen, creator of Binding of Isaac.
- The pickup quote is a reference to the Pokémon series catchphrase "Gotta catch 'em all."
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|