Cupid's Arrow is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants piercing tears that travel through enemies (but not obstacles) instead of breaking on impact with them.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- 8 Inch Nails/ Blister/ Cricket's Head/ Flat Worm: Reduces knockback effectiveness of these items.
- Dr. Fetus: Bombs travel through enemies. When combined with Ipecac, bombs do not explode upon hitting enemies.
- Fire Mind: Tears will continue to pierce enemies while retaining the explosion chance.
- Ipecac: Pierces through poop and Fire Place, but not enemies.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Slow Roll (challenge #15) and Pong (challenge #35).
- The item name is a reference to Valentine's Day and Cupid shooting an arrow into people's hearts to make them fall in love with someone.
- Despite its name, it does not charm enemies.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PBRM FRWV (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
LKW7 LT70 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
AWGW H497 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
6SMW JGTV (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|