Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Lua error: Error: unclosed string literal..|
|Lua error: Error: unclosed string literal..|
Cupid's Arrow is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants piercing tears that travel through enemies (but not obstacles) instead of breaking on impact with them.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- 8 Inch Nails+1.5 Damage Up. Replaces Isaac's tears with nails, which have increased knockback./ BlisterIncreases knockback of tears./ Cricket's HeadIncreases damage by 0.5, and multiplies it by 1.5x./ Flat WormIsaac's tears take on an oblong appearance. They also push enemies back.: Reduces knockback effectiveness of these items.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Bombs travel through enemies. When combined with Ipecac, bombs do not explode upon hitting enemies.
- Fire MindGrants flaming tears that deal burning damage over time. Tears have a chance to explode on impact with an enemy, which creates a fire at the location of the explosion.: Tears will continue to pierce enemies while retaining the explosion chance.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Pierces through poop and fireplace, but not enemies.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #15 (Slow Roll) and Challenge #35 (Pong).
- The item name is a reference to Valentine's Day and Cupid shooting an arrow into people's hearts to make them fall in love with someone.
- Despite its name, it does not charm enemies.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PBRM FRWV (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
AWGW H497 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
6SMW JGTV (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|