Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Cupid's Arrow is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants piercing tears that travel through enemies (but not obstacles) instead of breaking on impact with them.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- 8 Inch Nails+1.5 Damage Up. Replaces Isaac's tears with nails, which have increased knockback./ BlisterIncreases knockback of tears./ Cricket's HeadIncreases damage by 0.5, and multiplies it by 1.5x./ Flat WormIsaac's tears take on an oblong appearance. They also push enemies back.: Reduces knockback effectiveness of these items.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Bombs travel through enemies. When combined with Ipecac, bombs do not explode upon hitting enemies.
- Fire MindGrants flaming tears that deal burning damage over time. Tears have a chance to explode on impact with an enemy, which creates a fire at the location of the explosion.: Tears will continue to pierce enemies while retaining the explosion chance.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Pierces through poop and fireplace, but not enemies.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #15 (Slow Roll) and Challenge #35 (Pong).
- The item name is a reference to Valentine's Day and Cupid shooting an arrow into people's hearts to make them fall in love with someone.
- Despite its name, it does not charm enemies.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PBRM FRWV (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
AWGW H497 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
6SMW JGTV (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|