Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Curse of the Tower
|(page 4, column 6, row 1)|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon taking damage, spawns six troll bombs around the room similar to the XVI - The Tower card.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite appearing as troll bombs, the bombs do benefit from Isaac's bomb-enhancing items.
- These bombs hurt the player as well as enemies.
- Taking damage from the troll bombs spawned by Curse of the Tower will not re-activate the effect.
- Picking up this item will make all health transactions more difficult. Devil Beggars and Blood Donation Machines will be almost impossible to use because they will very likely be destroyed by bombs.
- The 6 Troll Bombs are difficult to dodge in small rooms (unless you have Host HatA host familiar that sits on Isaac's head and has a random chance to block enemy shots and retaliate with 3 tears. Grants immunity to explosions. or PyromaniacIsaac heals 1 heart instead of taking damage from an explosive source. Adds 5 bombs.).
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Bobby-BombGives Isaac 5 Bombs, and causes all dropped bombs to home towards the closest enemy.: Each troll bomb will home in on enemies, not Isaac.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Sad Bombs+5 Bombs. Upon exploding, bombs shoot 8 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears.: Troll bombs will damage Isaac but the tears that spawn from them will not.
- Sad Bombs+5 Bombs. Upon exploding, bombs shoot 8 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears. + BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Trolls bombs will damage Isaac but the brimstone lasers that spawn from them will not.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item image appears to be an XVI - The Tower card that has been burnt.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
- Anarchist CookbookSpawns six troll bombs around the room.
- Bob's CurseGives 5 bombs and grants all bombs poison effect.
- Bob's Rotten HeadUpon use, Isaac holds a poison bomb which can be thrown towards any of the four cardinal points and explodes on impact.
- Bobby-BombGives Isaac 5 Bombs, and causes all dropped bombs to home towards the closest enemy.
- Bomber Boy+5 bombs. Isaac's bombs will now explode in a large cross-shaped pattern (roughly 5 bombs explosions wide). This also affects troll bombs.
- Boom!Grants 10 bombs.
- Butt BombsGives +5 bombs and makes all bombs Butt Bombs that fill the room with gas, damaging and confusing all enemies.
- Curse of the TowerCauses Isaac to spawn 6 troll bombs on the floor every time he gets hit, similar to the Anarchist Cookbook mechanic.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.
- Fast BombsGrants 7 bombs and allows bombs to be placed rapidly.
- Glitter BombsGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes Isaac's bombs have a chance to drop random pickups or charm enemies when they explode.
- Hot BombsGrants 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs leave behind fire that damages enemies upon contact.
- Mama Mega!Damages all enemies and destroys all obstacles. The effect occurs every time a new room is entered for the rest of the floor. Opens doors to the floor's secret and super secret rooms.
- Mr. BoomDrops a large bomb.
- Mr. MegaGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes all dropped bombs larger, which have an increased blast radius and increased damage.
- No. 2Continuously firing tears for several seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Butt Bombs explode for 50 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short period of time.
- PyroAdds 99 bombs.
- Remote DetonatorBombs you place explode only when you use this item. Gives 5 bombs.
- Sad Bombs+5 Bombs. Upon exploding, bombs shoot 8 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears.
- Scatter BombsAdds 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs explode into 2-4 tiny bombs.
- Sticky Bombs+5 bombs. Bombs stick to enemies and spawn 2-4 blue spiders if they kill an enemy.
- Blasting CapExploding bombs have a chance to drop another bomb pickup.
- Bob's BladderLeaves a pool of green creep under all bombs Isaac places, which damages enemies that walk over it.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|