Curse of the Tower
Effect[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite appearing as Troll Bombs, the bombs are mechanically identical to player-placed bombs and will benefit from Isaac's bomb-enhancing items.
- These bombs hurt the player as well as enemies.
- Taking damage from the Troll Bombs spawned by Curse of the Tower or any other type of bomb, including Isaac's bombs, will not re-activate the effect.
- Picking up this item will make all health transactions more difficult. Devil Beggars and Blood Donation Machines will be almost impossible to use because they will very likely be destroyed by bombs.
- The 6 Troll Bombs are difficult to dodge in small rooms.
- Taking damage from entering/exiting a Curse Room will not trigger the effect.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Remote Detonator: The Troll Bombs generated will not explode until Remote Detonator is activated, unlike regular Troll Bombs.
- Safety Scissors: The Troll Bombs generated will be converted into bomb pickups rather than exploding.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item image appears to be an XVI - The Tower card that has been burnt.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
- Anarchist Cookbook
- Bob's Curse
- Bob's Rotten Head
- Bomber Boy
- Butt Bombs
- Curse of the Tower
- Dr. Fetus
- Fast Bombs
- Glitter Bombs
- Hot Bombs
- Mama Mega!
- Mr. Boom
- Mr. Mega
- No. 2
- Remote Detonator
- Sad Bombs
- Scatter Bombs
- Sticky Bombs
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|