Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- By dropping a card, rune, or pill in a room with no other pickups, then using D1, this item can function similarly to Blank Card and Placebo.
- Jera can not be duplicated.
- Mimics will not be duplicated.
- A brown chest may be duplicated into a red chest or a mimic.
- Opened chests will be duplicated into an unopened copy.
- A duplicated trinket is mostly useless, as you cannot pick up two of the same trinket even with Mom's Purse/ Belly Button or Smelter.
- It is possible to duplicate shop pickups that have not been purchased yet.
- With Car Battery, it is possible to infinitely generate battery pickups from a single Lil' Battery.
- In combination with a 48 Hour Energy and Paper ClipGolden Chests can be opened without using a key., the initial golden chests on The Chest can be infinitely duplicated and opened.
- In Greed Mode, if a battery appears in the shop and a 2 of DiamondsDoubles your coins. If you have no coins, gives you 2 instead. is acquired, infinite money can be gained by duplicating the Two of Diamonds.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- D1 is the only dice item that doesn't re-roll anything.
- As such, its description, in certain cases, can be ironic, as the outcome is entirely predictable if there's only one pickup. This makes sense because the dice only has one pip on each of its 6 sides.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
||D4||The D6|| D7
||D20||D100|| D Infinity|
|Mom's KnifeDefeat Satan as IsaacThe D20Defeat ??? as IsaacIsaac's HeadComplete the Boss Rush as IsaacIsaac's TearsDefeat Isaac as IsaacMissing PosterDefeat The Lamb as IsaacLost BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Isaac||Fart BabyDefeat Hush as IsaacLil' ChestDefeat Ultra Greed as IsaacCry BabyDefeat Mega Satan as IsaacBuddy BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as IsaacI RULE!Defeat ??? or The Lamb for the 1st time, and defeat Satan as Isaac||D InfinityDefeat Delirium as IsaacD1Defeat Ultra Greedier as Isaac|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|