Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
The D10 is an activated Item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, turns all of the enemies in a room into different ones.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rerolling an enemy will replace it with an entirely new one from any floor, making it dangerous to use early on in the game (as you could get enemies from the Depths or later).
- The D10 generally will not reroll bosses, but can reroll enemies spawned by bosses.
- The D10 can reroll the Blighted Ovum's Suture.
- Using this item can cause some rooms to become impossible to clear. Jumping or flying enemies may become trapped behind rocks after being rerolled, and therefore become unbeatable.
- Sealed doors open after 2 minutes, so even if a room is impossible to clear, the run is not over.
- Fly enemies will only be rerolled into other fly enemies.
- The red and yellow flies can't be rerolled anymore (even though enemies can be rerolled into them).
- Camillo Jr is also immune to being rerolled.
- Using this item on any monster with several pieces will reroll every piece into a monster. Mr. Maw and Gemini's cord dots are considered pieces, each turning into a new monster.
- Using this item in a room with Grimaces will turn them invisible. They will not fire, but the space they occupied will prevent Isaac from moving through it like an invisible wall.
- There is a chance of getting a frozen-in-place Papa FlyA blue fly familiar follows Isaac's movements on a 3 second delay. Papa Fly will fire tears at nearby enemies. after a reroll. It will occupy the space used by the rolled Grimace even after leaving the room or floor. Dying will force it to despawn.
- Using this item in a room with Mom's Hand can be very dangerous, as unless they have already landed, they will be directly on top of Isaac, resulting in the new monsters spawning directly on top of Isaac, instantly dealing contact damage.
- Using this item with Broken RemoteTriggers the Teleport effect whenever an activated item is used. will first teleport the player and then reroll the enemies in the new room.
- Using this item, then exiting the room, such as by teleporting or a bombed door, will cause the enemies to be in their original forms upon your return.
- This item is of little utility in the Chest or in the Dark Room because the D10 doesn't reroll bosses and most of the rooms are populated by bosses.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
YC3N PQ2E (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
4ZNF 3GRT (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
DFZF AHQE (First floor treasure room)
0VK3 C9GG (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
MNHA 01V9 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
| D1Duplicates a random pickup in the room.
||D4Rerolls all of Isaac's items.||The D6Allows Isaac to re-roll collectible items in the current room into other items, depending on the current room's Item Pool.|| D7Restarts the current room and brings back all enemies, allowing more rewards to be acquired by completing the room.
|| D8Re-rolls Isaac's speed, range, tears, and damage.
||D10Rerolls the enemies in a room. Only rerolls enemies that are still alive (does not spawn new enemies).|| D12Re-rolls all rocks in the current room into other random objects, such as bomb rocks, metal blocks, TNT, or poops.
||D20Rerolls all pickups in the current room.||D100Upon use, rerolls all passive items on Isaac like the D4, every pedestal item in the room like The D6, and every pickup like the D20.|| D InfinityGrants a random dice item that changes each use.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|