The D10 is an activated Item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, turns all of the enemies in a room into different ones.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rerolling an enemy will replace it with an entirely new one from any floor, making it dangerous to use early on in the game (as you could get enemies from The Depths or later).
- The D10 generally will not reroll bosses but can reroll enemies spawned by bosses.
- The D10 can reroll the Blighted Ovum's Suture.
- Using this item can cause some rooms to become impossible to clear. Jumping or flying enemies may become trapped behind rocks after being rerolled, and therefore become unbeatable.
- Sealed doors open after 2 minutes, so even if a room is impossible to clear, the run is not over.
- Fly enemies will only be rerolled into other fly enemies.
- The Red and Swarm Flies can't be rerolled anymore (even though enemies can be rerolled into them).
- Camillo Jr. is also immune to being rerolled.
- Using this item on any monster with several pieces will reroll every piece into a monster. Mr. Maw and Gemini's cord dots are considered pieces, each turning into a new monster.
- Using this item in a room with Grimaces will turn them invisible. They will not fire, but the space they occupied will prevent Isaac from moving through it like an invisible wall.
- Using this item in a room with Mom's Hand can be very dangerous, as unless they have already landed, they will be directly on top of Isaac, resulting in the new monsters spawning directly on top of Isaac, instantly dealing contact damage.
- Using this item with Broken Remote will first teleport the player and then reroll the enemies in the new room.
- Using this item, then exiting the room, such as by teleporting or a bombed door, will cause the enemies to be in their original forms upon your return.
- This item is of little utility in The Chest or in Dark Room because the D10 doesn't reroll bosses and most of the rooms are populated by bosses.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Rarely, an enemy can be rerolled into the mask half of the Mask + Heart enemy, and the mask will die instantly.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
YC3N PQ2E (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
4ZNF 3GRT (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
DFZF AHQE (First floor Treasure Room)
0VK3 C9GG (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
MNHA 01V9 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
||D4||The D6|| D7
||D20||D100|| D Infinity|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|