Effect[edit | edit source]
- Re-rolls all obstacles (including Marked Rocks) in the current room into others.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Urns, mushrooms, skulls, and polyps can be re-rolled. Depending on the current chapter, rocks can also be re-rolled into them.
- The D12 is the only way in the game to remove metal blocks.
- The D12 can re-roll obstacles into rainbow poop, golden poop and tinted rocks, although the chance is low.
- The D12 will not re-roll key blocks.
- The D12 will not re-roll Fireplaces, Stone Grimaces, or other obstacles that the game classifies as enemies.
- The Satan and angel statues found in Devil Rooms/Angel Rooms are unaffected by the D12.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- The D12 can be used in big rooms with lots of obstacles to maximize the chance of obtaining helpful obstacles such as rainbow poop, golden poop, and tinted rocks.
- Combining D12 with A Card Against HumanityCovers the entire room with poop. The process is not instant, and the room will not get filled if you leave it before it's done filling. in big rooms will maximize the number of re-rolled obstacles. Take care to leave a path out of the room so as not to become accidentally trapped by the new re-rolls.
- The D12 can be used to access otherwise unreachable spots or items (for instance, when they are surrounded by metal blocks).
- The D12 helps in rooms where red poop is a major hazard.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
YL6N 8KK4 (Treasure room above spawn)
| D1Duplicates a random pickup in the room.
||D4Rerolls all of Isaac's items.||The D6Allows Isaac to re-roll collectible items in the current room into other items, depending on the current room's Item Pool.|| D7Restarts the current room and brings back all enemies, allowing more rewards to be acquired by completing the room.
|| D8Re-rolls Isaac's speed, range, tears, and damage.
||D10Rerolls the enemies in a room. Only rerolls enemies that are still alive (does not spawn new enemies).|| D12Re-rolls all rocks in the current room into other random objects, such as bomb rocks, metal blocks, TNT, or poops.
||D20Rerolls all pickups in the current room.||D100Upon use, rerolls all passive items on Isaac like the D4, every pedestal item in the room like The D6, and every pickup like the D20.|| D InfinityGrants a random dice item that changes each use.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|