|(page 4, column 1, row 2)|
|Defeat Hush as CainD12|
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Re-rolls most obstacles in the current room into rocks, poops, and their variants, as well as TNT and metal blocks.
- Poops of any type and TNT cannot be rerolled, although other obstacles may be rerolled into them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Urns, mushrooms, skulls, and polyps can be re-rolled. Depending on the current chapter, rocks can also be re-rolled into them.
- The D12 is the only way in the game to remove metal blocks.
- Rainbow poop, golden poop and tinted rocks are much less likely to be created by the D12 than all other obstacles.
- While TNT can be created by the D12, movable TNT cannot be.
- The D12 will not re-roll key blocks, nor will it re-roll Fireplaces, Stone Grimaces, or other obstacles that the game classifies as enemies.
- The Satan and angel statues found in Devil Rooms/Angel Rooms are unaffected by the D12.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- When used in rooms filled with obstacles, the large quantity of poops and TNT the D12 can create makes obtaining a large amount of coins and hearts, as well as the trinkets Counterfeit Penny, Petrified Poop, Match Stick, and Burnt Penny very easy. The penny trinkets can especially benefit from all of the coins generated.
- The D12 can be used to access otherwise unreachable spots or items (for instance, when they are surrounded by metal blocks or when Isaac doesn't have bombs).
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
YL6N 8KK4 (Treasure room above spawn)
| D1Duplicates a random pickup in the room.
||D4Rerolls all of Isaac's items.||The D6Allows Isaac to re-roll collectible items in the current room into other items, depending on the current room's Item Pool.|| D7Restarts the current room and brings back all enemies, allowing more rewards to be acquired by completing the room.
|| D8Re-rolls Isaac's speed, range, tears, and damage.
||D10Rerolls the enemies in a room. Only rerolls enemies that are still alive (does not spawn new enemies).|| D12Re-rolls all rocks in the current room into other random objects, such as bomb rocks, metal blocks, TNT, or poops.
||D20Rerolls all pickups in the current room.||D100Upon use, rerolls all passive items on Isaac like the D4, every pedestal item in the room like The D6, and every pickup like the D20.|| D InfinityGrants a random dice item that changes each use.|
|A Bag of PenniesDefeat Isaac as CainA Bag of BombsDefeat Satan as CainAbelDefeat The Lamb as CainCain's EyeDefeat ??? as CainCain's Other EyeComplete the Boss Rush as CainGlass BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Cain||D12Defeat Hush as CainEvil EyeDefeat Ultra Greed as CainGreen BabyDefeat Mega Satan as CainPicky BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as CainPAY TO PLAYDefeat Isaac as Cain||Silver DollarDefeat Delirium as CainSack of SacksDefeat Ultra Greedier as Cain|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|