The D20 is an unlockable activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The empty chest object that is left behind after opening any kind of chest can be re-rolled. Empty chests disappear after leaving the room, so waiting to open chests until the D20 is fully charged can be beneficial.
- On The Chest and Dark Room, the re-rolled chests will contain items.
- Cannot re-roll pickups into Lil' Batteries, but can re-roll pickups into Grab Bags which can contain Lil' Batteries.
- It can re-roll pickups into chests.
- It can re-roll pickups in the Shop.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- In Greed mode, the D20 is a one-item game breaker as long as the Shop has a Lil' Battery available. Leave behind as many coins and pickups in the arena as possible. After using the D20, avoid opening chests until you have recharged the item. Avoid collecting things that do not spawn pickups, help buy Lil' Batteries, or help open chests. This can often be repeated indefinitely, leading to collecting coins, bombs, and many pedestal items.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original The Binding of Isaac, the D20 was unlocked by beating Isaac (boss) as Isaac.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC ADXY CXCL (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 13CR F6FY (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 Z642 SW3M (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
||D4||The D6|| D7
||D20||D100|| D Infinity|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|