Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|(page 2, column 3, row 3)|
|Defeat ??? as IsaacThe D20|
The D20 is an unlockable activated Item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The empty chest object that is left behind after opening any kind of chest can be re-rolled. Empty chests disappear after leaving the room, so waiting to open chests until the D20 is fully charged can be beneficial.
- On The Chest and Dark Room, the re-rolled chests will contain items.
- Cannot re-roll pickups into Little Batteries, but can re-roll pickups into Mystery Sacks which can contain little batteries.
- It can re-roll pickups into chests.
- It can re-roll pickups in the Shop.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original Binding of Isaac, the D20 was unlocked by beating Isaac (Boss) as Isaac.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
ADXY CXCL (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
13CR F6FY (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Z642 SW3M (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
| D1Duplicates a random pickup in the room.
||D4Rerolls all of Isaac's items.||The D6Allows Isaac to re-roll collectible items in the current room into other items, depending on the current room's Item Pool.|| D7Restarts the current room and brings back all enemies, allowing more rewards to be acquired by completing the room.
|| D8Re-rolls Isaac's speed, range, tears, and damage.
||D10Rerolls the enemies in a room. Only rerolls enemies that are still alive (does not spawn new enemies).|| D12Re-rolls all rocks in the current room into other random objects, such as bomb rocks, metal blocks, TNT, or poops.
||D20Rerolls all pickups in the current room.||D100Upon use, rerolls all passive items on Isaac like the D4, every pedestal item in the room like The D6, and every pickup like the D20.|| D InfinityGrants a random dice item that changes each use.|
|Mom's KnifeDefeat Satan as IsaacThe D20Defeat ??? as IsaacIsaac's HeadComplete the Boss Rush as IsaacIsaac's TearsDefeat Isaac as IsaacMissing PosterDefeat The Lamb as IsaacLost BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Isaac||Fart BabyDefeat Hush as IsaacLil' ChestDefeat Ultra Greed as IsaacCry BabyDefeat Mega Satan as IsaacBuddy BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as IsaacI RULE!Defeat ??? or The Lamb for the 1st time, and defeat Satan as Isaac||D InfinityDefeat Delirium as IsaacD1Defeat Ultra Greedier as Isaac|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|