The D20 is an unlockable activated Item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The empty chest object that is left behind after opening any kind of chest can be re-rolled. Empty chests disappear after leaving the room, so waiting to open chests until the D20 is fully charged can be beneficial.
- On The Chest and Dark Room, the re-rolled chests will contain items.
- Cannot re-roll pickups into Little Batteries, but can re-roll pickups into Mystery Sacks which can contain little batteries.
- It can re-roll pickups into chests.
- It can re-roll pickups in the Shop.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original Binding of Isaac, the D20 was unlocked by beating Isaac (Boss) as Isaac.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
ADXY CXCL (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
13CR F6FY (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Z642 SW3M (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
| D1Duplicates a random pickup in the room.
||D4Rerolls all of Isaac's items.||The D6Allows Isaac to re-roll collectible items in the current room into other items, depending on the current room's Item Pool.|| D7Restarts the current room and brings back all enemies, allowing more rewards to be acquired by completing the room.
|| D8Re-rolls Isaac's speed, range, tears, and damage.
||D10Rerolls the enemies in a room. Only rerolls enemies that are still alive (does not spawn new enemies).|| D12Re-rolls all rocks in the current room into other random objects, such as bomb rocks, metal blocks, TNT, or poops.
||D20Rerolls all pickups in the current room.||D100Upon use, rerolls all passive items on Isaac like the D4, every pedestal item in the room like The D6, and every pickup like the D20.|| D InfinityGrants a random dice item that changes each use.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|