| 6 rooms|
| (page 2, column 3, line 3)
(page 2, column 3, line 7)
| Defeat ??? as Isaac |
The D20 is an activated Item.
- The empty chest object that is left behind after opening any kind of chest can be re-rolled. Empty chests disappear after leaving the room, so waiting to open chests until the D20 is fully charged can be beneficial.
- On The Chest and Dark Room, the re-rolled chests will contain items.
- Cannot re-roll pickups into Little Batteries, but can re-roll pickups into Mystery Sacks which can contain little batteries.
- It can re-roll pickups into chests.
- It can re-roll pickups in the Shop.
3DS The icon of D20 as seen on the lower 3DS screen
PC ADXY CXCL (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PC 13CR F6FY (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 Z642 SW3M (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)