From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
The D20 is an activated Item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The empty chest object that is left behind after opening any kind of chest can be re-rolled. Empty chests disappear after leaving the room, so waiting to open chests until the D20 is fully charged can be beneficial.
- On The Chest and Dark Room, the re-rolled chests will contain items.
- Cannot re-roll pickups into Little Batteries, but can re-roll pickups into Mystery Sacks which can contain little batteries.
- It can re-roll pickups into chests.
- It can re-roll pickups in the Shop.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
ADXY CXCL (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
13CR F6FY (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Z642 SW3M (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|