(Redirected from D6)
|(page 1, column 2, row 6)|
|Defeat Isaac as ???The D6|
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, replaces every item in the current room (not pickups or trinkets) with other random items corresponding to the current room's item pool.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Isaac starts with this item once it is unlocked.
- Since it rerolls every item in the room, it can be convenient to use it in rooms where multiple items are in the same room. For instance:
- In the Shop, where sometimes multiple items are proposed and can be rerolled.
- In the Devil Room, when there are multiple deals offered.
- In the Boss Room after the Mom fight, both The PolaroidIf the character has half a red heart or no red hearts after taking damage, it triggers the Book of Shadows effect, creating a shield that nullifies all types of damage for 5 seconds. Also allows entrance into The Chest. and The NegativeIf the character has half a red heart or no red hearts after taking damage, it triggers The Necronomicon effect, damaging all enemies in the room. Also allows entrance into the Dark Room. can be rerolled, at the cost of the opportunity to go to the Chest/Dark Room. Once one item is picked up the other will disappear.
- In the Boss Rush Room, where all 4 items can be rerolled at once.
- With There's OptionsThere will be 2 items available to choose from after defeating a boss. Choosing 1 item causes the other to disappear., both boss items can be rerolled.
- Items from golden chests or red chests can be rerolled.
- Unlike in Wrath of the Lamb, items like Cube of MeatOrbiting familiar that blocks enemy shots and deals damage to enemies. If collected while already having one, makes the familiar evolve. Only drops from Horsemen. Similar to Ball of Bandages. and Little C.H.A.D.A familiar who will drop a half red heart every 2 rooms. when dropped from bosses can be re-rolled into other items.
- When an item pool is exhausted, every item will be rerolled to BreakfastGrants Isaac one full red heart container..
- If Isaac runs out of red hearts in the Devil Room, then rerolls, the prices of the items switch over to soul hearts.
- Using the D6 on an active item yields different rerolls depending on whether you picked up the active item first.
- Using the D6 to reroll items duplicated with DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room. will reroll all the items into different items. The copied item will not be rerolled into the same one as the original item.
- With Sharp PlugUsing an activated item while it's not charged will charge it and Sharp Plug does 2 full heart damage to Isaac. and any combination of items that can infinitely regenerate health, the D6 can be used to reroll items indefinitely.
- Be careful when rerolling, as it will replace the item with another item from the current room's item pool. For example, rerolling an item after defeating The Fallen will replace the Devil Room item he drops to a random item from the normal boss item pool. This behavior can be an advantage in Angel Rooms, since Key Piece 1Combined with Key Piece 2, unlocks the golden gate in the starting room of The Chest and Dark Room to fight Mega Satan. and Key Piece 2Combined with Key Piece 1, unlocks the golden gate in the starting room of The Chest and Dark Room to fight Mega Satan. can be rerolled to get a free Angel Room item.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: Re-rolls twice instantly without any benefits.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite the fact that the D6 is considered a Special Item, it will only count as a special item if found naturally during gameplay. Starting with the D6 as Isaac will not cause fewer special items to appear later on. This fact also extends to Eden's starting items: if Eden starts with a special item, that item will not count toward the special item total.
- In the original Binding of Isaac, the D6 had a recharge time of 3 instead of 6.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)1FCT ACVE (
MD88 E2T6 (Treasure Room below spawn point)
RW3X Z3GE (First Treasure Room)
ARWQ FG3K (Treasure Room)
QCB3 YFVE (First Treasure Room)
KG9X ZKAP (Treasure Room in Caves I)
Y92T DPY4 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
MQSL 4G4L (First Treasure Room)
GVYV XHMJ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
C46W SD7Z (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
| D1Duplicates a random pickup in the room.
||D4Rerolls all of Isaac's items.||The D6Allows Isaac to re-roll collectible items in the current room into other items, depending on the current room's Item Pool.|| D7Restarts the current room and brings back all enemies, allowing more rewards to be acquired by completing the room.
|| D8Re-rolls Isaac's speed, range, tears, and damage.
||D10Rerolls the enemies in a room. Only rerolls enemies that are still alive (does not spawn new enemies).|| D12Re-rolls all rocks in the current room into other random objects, such as bomb rocks, metal blocks, TNT, or poops.
||D20Rerolls all pickups in the current room.||D100Upon use, rerolls all passive items on Isaac like the D4, every pedestal item in the room like The D6, and every pickup like the D20.|| D InfinityGrants a random dice item that changes each use.|
|??? (Character) Unlocks|
|The D6Defeat Isaac as ???Forget Me NowDefeat Satan as ??????'s SoulDefeat The Lamb as ???FateDefeat ??? as ??????'s Only FriendComplete the Boss Rush as ???Dead BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as ???||Fate's RewardDefeat Hush as ???Cracked DiceDefeat Ultra Greed as ???Blue BabyDefeat Mega Satan as ???Hive BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as ???||King BabyDefeat Delirium as ???MeconiumDefeat Ultra Greedier as ???|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|