From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
(Redirected from D6)
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, replaces every item in the current room (not pickups or trinkets) with other random items corresponding to the current room's item pool.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Isaac starts with this item once it is unlocked.
- Since it rerolls every item in the room, it can be convenient to use it in rooms where multiple items are in the same room. For instance:
- In the Shop, where sometimes multiple items are proposed and can be rerolled.
- In the Devil Room, when there are multiple deals offered.
- In the Boss Room after the Mom fight, both The Polaroid and The Negative can be rerolled, at the cost of the opportunity to go to the Chest/Dark Room. Once one item is picked up the other will disappear.
- In the Boss Rush Room, where all 4 items can be rerolled at once.
- With There's Options, both boss items can be rerolled.
- Items from golden chests or red chests can be rerolled.
- Be careful when rerolling, as it will replace the item with another item from the current room's item pool. For example, rerolling an item after defeating The Fallen will replace the Devil Room item he drops to a random item from the normal boss item pool ( this has been fixed in Afterbirth). This behavior can be an advantage in Angel Rooms, since Key Piece 1 and 2 can be rerolled to get a free Angel Room item.
- Unlike in Wrath of the Lamb, items like Cube of Meat and Little C.H.A.D. when dropped from bosses can be re-rolled into other items.
- When an item pool is exhausted, every item will be rerolled to Breakfast.
- If Isaac runs out of red hearts in the Devil Room, then rerolls, the prices of the items switch over to soul hearts.
- Using the D6 on an active item yields different rerolls depending on whether you picked up the active item first.
- Using the D6 to reroll items duplicated with Diplopia will reroll all the items into different items. The copied item will not be rerolled into the same one as the original item.
- With Sharp Plug and any combination of items that can infinitely regenerate health, the D6 can be used to reroll items indefinitely.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite the fact that the D6 is considered a Special Item, it will only count as a special item if found naturally during gameplay. Starting with the D6 as Isaac will not cause fewer special items to appear later on. This fact also extends to Eden's starting items: if Eden starts with a special item, that item will not count toward the special item total.
- In the original Binding of Isaac, the D6 had a recharge time of 3 instead of 6.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)1FCT ACVE (
MD88 E2T6 (Treasure Room below spawn point)
RW3X Z3GE (First Treasure Room)
ARWQ FG3K (Treasure Room)
QCB3 YFVE (First Treasure Room)
KG9X ZKAP (Treasure Room in Caves I)
Y92T DPY4 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
MQSL 4G4L (First Treasure Room)
GVYV XHMJ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|