From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
| (Page 4, Column 12, Row 4)
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, it restarts the room and respawns all enemies. Pickups or chests may be granted for clearing the room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The D7 has no effect in Greed Mode.
- When used in a room that had no enemies, nothing happens and the charge is consumed.
- When used in a boss, devil or angel room, Isaac is teleported to another room on the floor and the boss or devil room is not reset. The room Isaac teleports to will respawn enemies if it had them.
- When used in a Challenge Room or Boss Challenge Room, nothing happens and the charge is consumed.
- When used in a Secret room that previously contained Greed or Super Greed, the room becomes a regular Secret Room
- When used in a shop that previously contained Greed or Super Greed, the shop items will spawn. Rolling it again will cause new items to spawn on top of each other.
- The D7 can be used to infinitely farm items from combat rooms in The Chest with the aid of 9 Volt and the AAA Battery trinket.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
13FD 4EEB (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PSNH X0YR (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
EBT6 FM0V (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
0D4B1V6Y (First floor treasure room)
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|