Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, it restarts the room and respawns all enemies. Pickups or chests may be granted for clearing the room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The D7 has no effect in Greed Mode.
- When used in a room that had no enemies, nothing happens and the charge is consumed.
- When used in a boss, devil or angel room, Isaac is teleported to another room on the floor and the boss or devil room is not reset. The room Isaac teleports to will respawn enemies if it had them.
- When used in a Challenge Room or Boss Challenge Room, nothing happens and the charge is consumed.
- When used in a Secret Room that previously contained Greed or Super Greed, the room becomes a regular Secret Room.
- When used in a shop that previously contained Greed or Super Greed, the shop items will spawn. Rolling it again will cause new items to spawn on top of each other.
- The D7 can be used to infinitely farm items from combat rooms in The Chest with the aid of 9 VoltReduces the charge of any Activated Items by 1. Any 1 charge items instead have timed recharges. and the AAA BatteryAutomatically recharges the last energy slot of an activated item, effectively reducing recharge rates by one. trinket.
- If the D7 is used in a room that had a Champion, the enemy will not respawn as a Champion.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
13FD 4EEB (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PSNH X0YR (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
EBT6 FM0V (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
0D4B1V6Y (First floor treasure room)
FV8SNPEM (Eden starts with it)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If used in a non-boss room containing Chubs or C.H.A.D.s, each segment of the boss(es) will be revived as an entire clone, tripling their number.
| D1Duplicates a random pickup in the room.
||D4Rerolls all of Isaac's items.||The D6Allows Isaac to re-roll collectible items in the current room into other items, depending on the current room's Item Pool.|| D7Restarts the current room and brings back all enemies, allowing more rewards to be acquired by completing the room.
|| D8Re-rolls Isaac's speed, range, tears, and damage.
||D10Rerolls the enemies in a room. Only rerolls enemies that are still alive (does not spawn new enemies).|| D12Re-rolls all rocks in the current room into other random objects, such as bomb rocks, metal blocks, TNT, or poops.
||D20Rerolls all pickups in the current room.||D100Upon use, rerolls all passive items on Isaac like the D4, every pedestal item in the room like The D6, and every pickup like the D20.|| D InfinityGrants a random dice item that changes each use.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|