|(page 4, column 1, row 3)|
|Complete challenge #28D8|
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Re-rolls Isaac's speed, range, tears, and damage.
- Each stat is given a multiplier that applies after all other adjustments.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Luck, shot speed, and tear height are unaffected.
- The multipliers can cause Isaac's tear delay to decrease beyond the normal cap of 5.
- The multipliers cannot cause Isaac's speed to decrease or increase past the normal range of 0.1 to 2.0.
- The multipliers are chosen in a way that keeps their total product roughly the same; the item will most often increase two and decrease two of Isaac's stats, although it is possible for it to increase three and decrease one or increase one and decrease three. Larger increases are balanced by larger decreases.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
| D1Duplicates a random pickup in the room.
||D4Rerolls all of Isaac's items.||The D6Allows Isaac to re-roll collectible items in the current room into other items, depending on the current room's Item Pool.|| D7Restarts the current room and brings back all enemies, allowing more rewards to be acquired by completing the room.
|| D8Re-rolls Isaac's speed, range, tears, and damage.
||D10Rerolls the enemies in a room. Only rerolls enemies that are still alive (does not spawn new enemies).|| D12Re-rolls all rocks in the current room into other random objects, such as bomb rocks, metal blocks, TNT, or poops.
||D20Rerolls all pickups in the current room.||D100Upon use, rerolls all passive items on Isaac like the D4, every pedestal item in the room like The D6, and every pickup like the D20.|| D InfinityGrants a random dice item that changes each use.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|