Effect[edit | edit source]
- Re-rolls Isaac's speed, range, tears, and damage.
- Each stat is given a multiplier that applies after all other adjustments.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Luck, shot speed, and tear height are unaffected.
- The tears multiplier can cause Isaac's tear delay to decrease beyond the normal cap of 5.
- The speed multiplier cannot cause Isaac's speed to decrease or increase past the normal range of 0.1 to 2.0.
- The hidden maximum speed value also gets the same multiplier, which may further cap Isaac's speed.
- The multipliers are chosen in a way that keeps their total product roughly the same; the item will most often increase two and decrease two of Isaac's stats, although it can increase three and decrease one or increase one and decrease three. Larger increases are balanced by larger decreases.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
||D4||The D6|| D7
||D20||D100|| D Infinity|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|