Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Daddy Long Legs
|This article is about the boss. For the item, see Daddy Longlegs.|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
This boss is quite large and takes up the entire roof of the room. His head is his most easily struck point. He has several attacks:
- He can stomp on the ground with 4 legs. These are fairly easy to dodge with enough speed and can be hit to cause damage to the boss.
- He can also lift his head and begin a mass stomping. At the end of these stomps he will slam his head down quickly, shooting out bloodshots both cardinally and diagonally.
- He can cough up three Spiders.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Daddy Long Legs as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The passive item Daddy Longlegs is a familiar form of this boss, stomping enemies to assist Isaac. The familiar will even attack the Daddy Long Legs.
- Like Mom's stomp, his stomp deals explosive damage. On rooms where Daddy Long Legs is treated as a Mini-Boss (e.g. in the Cathedral), a player can position themselves in front of a door so that Daddy Long Legs stomps there, effectively opening the door without needing a bomb.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Daddy Long Legs was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Daddy Long Legs is a colloquialism for various types of arachnids including Opiliones and Pholcidae.
- Triachnid is his alternative version.
- Delirium's Daddy Long Legs form only has two eyes.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|