Daddy Long Legs
|This article is about the boss. For the item, see Daddy Longlegs.|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
This boss is quite large and takes up the entire roof of the room. His head is his most easily struck point. He has several attacks:
- He can stomp on the ground with 4 legs. These are fairly easy to dodge with enough speed and can be hit to cause damage to the boss.
- He can spit a flurry of bullets, similar to Monstro from his mouth.
- He can also lift his head and begin a mass stomping. At the end of these stomps he will slam his head down quickly, shooting out bloodshots both cardinally and diagonally.
- He can cough up three Spiders.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Daddy Long Legs as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The passive item Daddy Longlegs is a familiar form of this boss, stomping enemies to assist Isaac. The familiar will even attack the Daddy Long Legs.
- Like Mom's stomp, his stomp deals explosive damage. On rooms where Daddy Long Legs is treated as a normal enemy (e.g. in the Cathedral), a player can position themselves in front of a door so that Daddy Long Legs stomps there, effectively opening the door without needing a bomb.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Daddy Long Legs is a colloquialism for various types of arachnids including Opiliones and Pholcidae.
- Triachnid is his alternative version.
- It appears that Delirium's Daddy Long Legs form only has two eyes.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! During the mass-stomp attack, the player will take damage before the animation even begins, making it impossible to dodge.
Bug! During the mass-stomp attack, if the player deals damage to one of the legs that would normally kill a full health Daddy Long Legs, it will cause the leg to die as a separate Daddy Long Legs. This will not damage the boss at all.
Bug! If you freeze one of Daddy Long Legs's legs, then kill Daddy Long Legs while a Spider is still alive, then kill the spider, the boss fight music won't stop. This is fixed if Isaac leaves the room and then re-enters again.
||Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
||Carrion Queen • C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
||The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask Of Infamy • Monstro II • War • Mom |
||Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid • Mom's Heart • It Lives |
Sisters Vis • The Matriarch
| Blue Womb
||Satan • Isaac|
||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
| Greed Mode
|| Ultra Greed |
| The Void
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|