Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Daddy Long Legs
|This article is about the boss. For the item, see Daddy Longlegs.|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
This boss is quite large and takes up the entire roof of the room. His head is his most easily struck point. He has several attacks:
- He can stomp on the ground with 4 legs. These are fairly easy to dodge with enough speed and can be hit to cause damage to the boss.
- He can also lift his head and begin a mass stomping. At the end of these stomps he will slam his head down quickly, shooting out bloodshots both cardinally and diagonally.
- He can cough up three Spiders.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Daddy Long Legs as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The passive item Daddy Longlegs is a familiar form of this boss, stomping enemies to assist Isaac. The familiar will even attack the Daddy Long Legs.
- Like Mom's stomp, his stomp deals explosive damage. On rooms where Daddy Long Legs is treated as a Mini-Boss (e.g. in the Cathedral), a player can position themselves in front of a door so that Daddy Long Legs stomps there, effectively opening the door without needing a bomb.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Daddy Long Legs was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Daddy Long Legs is a colloquialism for various types of arachnids including Opiliones and Pholcidae.
- Triachnid is his alternative version.
- Delirium's Daddy Long Legs form only has two eyes.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|