Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 2, column 7, row 3)|
|This article is about the item. For the boss, see Daddy Long Legs.|
Daddy Longlegs is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- A friendly Daddy Long Legs' shadow follows Isaac and stomps on enemies for 20 damage per tick, with each stomp capable of hitting a single enemy twice for a total of 40 damage. The delay between stomps is approximately 4 seconds.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The foot stays down for about 1 second, and enemies who wander into it will also take damage.
- This item deals enough damage to kill most early enemies in one hit, and is especially powerful against enemies with multiple segments like Larry Jr.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Box of FriendsUpon use, duplicates all of Isaac's familiars for the current room.: Daddy Longlegs will be duplicated by the Box of Friends, causing feet to stomp down in multiple places simultaneously.
- Gnawed LeafAfter standing still and not shooting for a short time, Isaac turns invincible until he moves or shoots.: Allows Isaac to stay invincible while Daddy Longlegs clears the room, granting Isaac a slow but effective way of completely avoiding damage. This combination is especially useful as The Lost.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
C144 Z6HP (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
F7GS EQED (First floor treasure room)
NHZS VXZ9 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
3ZGB 8C13 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- Box of SpidersSummons 2-4 blue spiders.
- Bursting SackSpider enemies no longer target or deal contact damage to Isaac.
- Daddy LonglegsDaddy Long Legs' shadow follows Isaac and stomps on enemies.
- Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.
- Sissy LonglegsWanders about the room, occasionally spawning blue spiders.
- Spider BabyWhen hit, spawns up to 2 blue spiders.
- Spider BiteAdds a chance to shoot slowing tears, reducing speed of enemy movement and any projectile fired by them.
- Spider ButtDamages all enemies in the room and slows them and their projectiles down.
- Spider ModDisplays Isaac's tear damage and enemy health bars. Spawns a gray spider familiar that wanders around and inflicts a random status effect on any enemies it comes into contact with. Occasionally spawns a blue spider upon clearing a room.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|