Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|Defeat ??? as 3 different charactersSomething wicked this way comes!|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Dangle has three attacks, and each one can be telegraphed.
- Dangle whistles; which will summon 1-3 Brownie Corns which quickly dash towards the player and follow-up with spitting three corn shots at the player.
- Dangle will smile prior to firing three corn shots at the player.
- Dangle puffs his cheeks, beginning the sequence of two quick dashes. He farts during each dash, and there is a chance that he will spawn and immediately detonate a Corn Mine at the start of a dash, which will poison him. After 2 dashes, he'll cease moving for a short time to catch his breath. While dashing, he will leave slippery creep. This creep becomes green, damaging creep if he is poisoned while he is dashing.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Dangle as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a Butt Bomb goes off in the same room as Dangle, it will heal him.
- If you activate Flush! in this fight, Dangle will drain along with any Corns into the ground, and be immediately defeated.
- Dangle will sometimes spontaneously become poisoned when he starts his dashing attack. This will damage him as poison normally does, but it also turns his creep trail into green creep that hurts Isaac.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Dangle is one of the three bosses who spawns Brownie Corns. The other two are Brownie and the Turdlings.
- Dangle has the highest health of any boss fought in Chapter 1.
- Dangle looks slightly similar to Honey Buckets from Gish, one of Edmund McMillen's other games.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|