Behavior[edit | edit source]
Dangle has three attacks, and each one can be telegraphed.
- Dangle will smile before firing three corn shots at the player.
- Dangle will whistle; before summoning 1-3 Brownie Corns and spitting three corn shots at the player afterwards.
- Dangle puffs his cheeks, beginning the sequence of two quick dashes. He farts during each dash, and there is a chance that he will spawn and immediately detonate a Corn Mine at the start of a dash, which will poison him. After 2 dashes, he'll cease moving for a short time to catch his breath. While dashing, he will leave slippery brown creep. This creep becomes damaging green creep if he is poisoned while he is dashing.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a Butt Bomb goes off in the same room as Dangle, it will heal him.
- If you activate Flush! in this fight, Dangle will drain along with any Corns into the ground, and be immediately defeated.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Dangle as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Dangle is one of the three bosses who spawns Brownie Corns. The other two are Brownie and the Turdlings.
- Dangle has the highest health of any boss fought in chapter 1.
- Dangle looks slightly similar to Honey Buckets from Gish, one of Edmund McMillen's other games.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|