Dark Bum is a passive item.
- Spawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and collects red hearts. For every one-and-a-half red hearts collected, Dark Bum will generate one of the following:
- This item belongs to the Super BumReplaces Bum FriendA portable beggar who follows Isaac, picks up coins for himself, and occasionally drops a pickup after collecting a coin. Does not spawn collectibles., Dark BumSpawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and collects red hearts. For every one-and-a-half red hearts collected, Dark Bum will generate one soul heart, one hostile Spider or one friendly blue spider., and Key BumSpawns a portable key master that follows Isaac and collects keys, giving random chests in return. for Super Bum. This bum collects any of the other beggars' pickups, and offers twice the rewards. set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac's bums into Super Bum.
- If Dark Bum enters a Super Secret Room that mimics The Womb, The Cathedral, or The Dark Room / Library, he will drop red hearts, eternal hearts, or black hearts respectively instead of soul hearts.
- If the Super Secret Room mimics The Womb, he will drop red hearts instead of soul hearts, then gobble them back up. This can be avoided by allowing Dark Bum to pick up all of the red hearts and then quickly exiting the super secret room before he starts dropping hearts. This way, he will drop a considerable amount of soul hearts.
- Dark Bum will not pick up Gold Hearts, Blended Hearts, or Bone Hearts.
- Very beneficial for ??? since he has no use for red hearts.
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Familiar is bigger and increased chance of dropping pickups.
- v1.02: Dark Bum's red to soul heart conversion rate was set to 1.5:1.
- v1.031: Dark Bum was changed to have a chance to spawn friendly or hostile spiders.
WBEG Q22R (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
CS9M XL2P (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
AL07 13JY (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
7276 4P61 (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
EVQ8 P80Q (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|